Chapter Fourteen

I threw myself on the bed and hugged my body pillow.

"I hate him" I scoffed and pouted angrily as i closed my eyes.

"No.. i can't hate him. But he sure hates me now" i whined and looked at the door.

"If only i didn't fall in love with him. This won't happen"

I stood up and went to dad's room, he was busy typing on his laptop.

"Dad, im heartbroken now" I told him and lied down on his bed, next to him.

"I understand how you feel. The person we love most leave us" He chuckled.

"But i didn't" I looked up to him.

"That's why i always be thankful for that" He smiled.

I closed my eyes and slept next to him. It's the most comfortable spot to sleep or to calm down.

•••

"I barely see Sei, where is she?" I asked and looked around.

"No idea" hoseok shrugged.

"Seriously? Did she move away??"

"Maybe" hoseok laughed a bit and drank his milk. He's the only one i have now, to hang with at school.

"Yo, Jungkook" Hoseok hold up his hand and waved at Jungkook. He looked away from us instantly.

"That's hurt" hoseok stated. "What's the matter with him?" He asked.

"We... fought. That's all" I can't simply just say that Jungkook's dad revealed our secret and else. Im not going to die twice.

"I dont know if that's good or not"

"yah" I hit him slightly on the shoulder as he winced and laughed.

"I mean, look he is not a good student. Got into a fight and love to curse"

"You love to too" I facepalmed.

"But not as terrible as him. Maybe u should choose me than him. Im complete" Hoseok joked.

"Nonsense" I laughed a bit and stared to a spot, as i was spacing out.

It's just a normal day, except the fact Jungkook's not with me. Hoseok and I were walking toward the school gate, when we saw a crowd.

"Another fight?" hoseok questioned.

"Between girls?" Because only girls were gathering.

"Dont know"

We just walked passed the crowd, without giving any attention to it. But out of sudden someone hugged me from behind.

"Yah-- Kim Taehyung?!" I shouted his full name when he appeared behind me with his cheeky smile.

"What are u doing here??" I asked in misbelief and looked around. They were looking at us, no, staring at us.

"I was waiting for you--"

"Let's talk at home" I pulled his hand and walked away. "See u tomorrow Hoseok"

We reached our house compound and wanted to open the door but realised that Tae didn't come along.

"What are u doing there?" I asked.

"He is in there right. Im not going to go inside, im afraid" He shook his head.

"Are u kidding me?" He nodded.

I walked to him and hold his both shoulders. "Listen here, without dad u wont born into this world so he wont angry at you. Understand?" i asked as he shook his head.

I sighed to the side and looked at his eyes. "That one night, they were creating you. I didn't know what happened that time but i know now. They locked the door and leaved me in my room. I heard screams, and --"

"I get it. Stop, you are poisoning my ears" Taehyung covered my mouth and walked to the door.

"Good" I smiled and followed after him. We stepped inside and he sat on the couch while looking around.

"Wait here i will call dad" I put down my bag and gestured to go but he stopped me.

"Just give me a while. No need to call him out" Taehyung shook his head and looked at me with a sympathy look.

"Okay" I went to the kitchen and started to make the dinner. I didn't get to go to my part time job because of him. He told me to stay for the night, he wants to hang with me. I wonder if my boss will fired me.

Taehyung helped me with the dinner and at the same time we heard the door creeked open.

We turned around and saw dad, rubbing his eyes. He just woke up from sleep.

"Im sorry, i was sleepy and..." He yawned while stretching his arms and opened his eyes.

He gasped to see Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" He called and froze there.

taehyung didn't reply and just looked down.

"Is that you Son?" dad asked.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he heard dad saying it.

"Dad im sorry" He was stuttered. "Im sorry for leaving you, im sorry for everything but please, help mom"

••••

IT'S OUR KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY!