Chapter Thirty (Last)

"Because you dont want me anymore. Remember?" i turned to faced him. "Just a little bit.. and you are there to reach me again" He smiled weakly.

"Im sorry, but im not that strong. I can't hold myself from seeing you with Sei eventhough u told me it was fake and you kept on breaking my heart" I shook my head.

"I've tried to find you anywhere, but i can't find you"

"Ever heard of fate? Blind date, love match, arranged marriage, everything involves love matter... if there's no fate of them together be written, it will be impossible for the couple to be together. Same like us, you can't find me that's mean we dont have a fate or should i say destiny together"

The elevator beep once, let us know that we have reached the highest floor. He let go of me as i turned around to push the buttom to go down once again but my mouth opened apart when i saw something next to the swimming pool on the rooftop.

"But i found you know, which mean we are meant to be together. Right?" Jungkook hold my hand and brought me out from the elevator and stood next to the table as i was be seated on the chair and he went to sat in front of me.

"What is this?" i asked. There's three candles on the table, foods and drinks. I can't help but happy about it, but i wont show my true expression. I love him but i dont want to show it. I was afraid that he will breaks my heart once again.

"I want to apologise" He began to speak, as he caught my attention of the first short sentence. "About what i did to you before. Im sorry, i know that you must be really sad about it. But for truth, im sorry" he bowed his head. "Wait, no need to do that" I hold my hand out, gesturing him to stop.

He looked down. "It's getting awkward" He spoke under his breath. "What?" i asked him as i didn't hear him clearly. "No, nothing" He shook his head and smiled.

"What? no way im going to do that!" Jungkook suddenly shouted, makes me flinched a bit. My eyebrows abridged, once realising he was wearing something on his left ear. I stood up and walked to him.

"What is this?" i removed it and put it on my ear. "You just need to throw her into the pool, she will like it trust me. I will just go bring her clothes. Hello?" 
I heard Taehyung's voice from the ear plug, as i cracked a smile.

I looked at Jungkook who was smiling nervously loosem his tie a bit because sweating too much. "Your idea sounds lile rubbish" I told Taehyung. He stuttered to hear my voice and cut the connection right away.

"You ask for my brother's help?" i asked Jungkook while showing the thing. "I dont know what to do" he sighed and put down the earplug on the table. "I dont need you to know the steps, just be normal" i stood in front of him who was sitting down.

"You want to close your old book and open a new one, that's what u want right?" i asked when he was stuttered and can't find the words to say. He nodded and smiled. "In simple way, i want to start a new life, which is with you" He stood up and hold my hand as he kneeled on the floor.

My whole body froze. Oh god.. Ohhh god. He's going to do it. He is.

He took out a small black box and put it on his palm and he opened it to reveal a shiny small diamond on a ring. My jaw hang opened as i covered it quickly and looked at him with a shock expression.

"Will you marry me?" He asked with a hopeful expression. "How about my fiance?" i asked, spoiling the moment. "Eunjae.." Jungkook looked at me seriously. I laughed and hugged him as i kneeled down in front him.

"I love you" I told him and tears bursted out. "But i hate you" Jungkook replied and stood up. "What?" I looked up at him. "No, im kidding. it's just a song. Come here" He laughed as he hold my hand and put the ring on. He leaned closer to me as our lips met, after a long time of being separated finally we're together again.

That'd right i was wrong, i shouldn't judge something soon. We really have a destiny together.

We enjoyed the night view together while eating the delicious foods on table.

I wonder where Taehyung went?

After the dinner, we went to the third floor where he said the floor has him and the way he says, it looks serious. I hope it's nothing stupid.

I opened the door and saw him, with girls around him as the place was a club for rich people. I can feel my face heated up and i went to the table where he was resting with in drunk. The ladies stood up right away and ran off when they saw my expression.

"Aigoo.. who is this witchy itchy bitchy pretty woman" He smirked pervertly, like someone who doesn't know how to live again.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I turned to Jungkook who was looking around to the ladies. "You! close your eyes!" I told Jungkook and he laughed. "Dont worry i will just admire yours" He said with both hands in the pockets.