Chapter Nineteen

"The company finally stable and the debt finally paid" They said in unison with clapping hands.

"Are u fcking serious??" i asked and smiled.

"Language dear" dad pointed to me with a smile.

"Im sorry but im so happy. Oh my god thank goodness" I cried and went to hug both of them.

"that's why we are celebrating it tonight. let's go eat" He wiped my happy tears and i nodded.

We went out, to have a dinner. The restaurant was so elegant and beautiful. It's so bright, makes my eyes hurt but not for a long time until i can get used to it.

We ate together with talks, laughters, enjoyments and happiness. Only if mom didn't divorced dad, we could have be a happy family right now.

•••

It's the day, to camp outside from the school. There were three buses to bring us to the camp port, and i got the second bus.

I sat with Hoseok. He joined because he knows i did fill the form. I dont know what to do if he's not here, i may be a loner.

I put on the earphones and listened to a song but then Hoseok was too bored that time. He took one of the earphones and put on as we both shared the same song.

I didn't mind about it and just closed my eyes, i just want to listen to the song with a peaceful mind until something hit me.

"oww!" i shouted and looked down to the thing. It's a pokeball, but a small one. I didn't expect a pokemon to come out though it didn't but i want to find the one to blame.

Everyone was looking at the person, who whistled lile nothing happens. I was sure he's the right one because their expressions tell me everything.

"Yah!" i shouted.

"Yes ma'am?" Jungkook answered.

"What ma'am. You threw this dont u" I asked and showed him the ball.

"Kind of" He smiled and looked to the outside. Sei was laughing a bit and hit Jungkook's hand, which makes me a bit-- no im not jealous.

We reached our destination after two hours and gathered in the hall. The teachers and facilitators told us everything to keep in our mind and went to eat then finally let us go to our dorms.

"Unnie" Someome grabbed my hand.

I startled and looked at the person, it was Sei.

She called me unnie?

"What's the matter?" i asked.

"Can u please take care of me. I dont have anyome to stay with" She said shyly.

I can't leave her just like this. Her sad looks make me pity on her.

I nodded and smiled.

We took the beds on below and next to each other. The lights were turned off, as it's 9p.m already.

"I can't sleep" Sei said while holding her stomach.

"Why? do u have a stomachache?" I asked and she nodded a bit with a kind smile.

"You need to go to the bathroom?" i asked.

"Can i?" She asked again.

I laughed a bit of her question and nodded then stood up.

We asked for the teacher's permission and went to the bathroom as i accompanied her.

After she has done, she washed her hands while i was looking at the mirror, of her reflection.

"Actually..." She began to speak, caught my attention "...Jungkook told me to find you and ask u to stay with me" she smiled.

"H-he did?" i asked, trying to cover my tone.

That's why she came to find me, just because Jungkook told her to..

"Why he told u that?" I asked.

"Because he knows u are the only one who can take care of me safely" She smiled.

That's the reason. He just want his girlfriend to be safe in my hand and if something bad happens to her, he wont hesistate to blame me right away.

"O-oh.. okay" I chuckled, a bit sad.