Chapter Seven

"Did u just call me that?" Jungkook asked Hoseok as he smiled.

"Whoa, sunbae. Im not a kid" Jungkook shook his head and chuckled.

"You seem like one to me" Hoseok replied. Hoseok shouldn't say like that to Jungkook, he could start a fight.

"Kid or not, at least i have her heart" Jungkook smiled and looked at me.

"O... kay, let's buy some foods. Im hungry af" I changed the subject and stood up. I can't bear to hear him saying that, it makes my heart goes weak and guilty.

Jungkook and I went queue up to buy our lunches, while i was looking to my phone.

My fingers were busy typing to send a message to Mr Jeon about Jungkook and tried hard to avoid from Jungkook sees it.

Once i sent it, i hold the phone tightly and called him as he turned to me.

"Yeah?" He answered innocently.

"N-nothing" i shook my head. I wanted to tell him the truth but what the hell is wrong with me? this is not the right place and time duh.

I just hope this will be over soon, i dont want to lie to him anymore.

We brought our lunches to the table, Hoseok wasn't there anymore as he was with his classmates.

"Sorry about just now" i said to Jungkook while we be seated.

"About what?" he asked.

"Hoseok" I shrugged and smiled to the side.

"Ah, it's nothing. But, do i look like a kid though?" He asked hesistatedly. "Since you are my girlfriend, u should tell the truth" Jungkook smiled as he took a bite.

I gasped when he assumed me as his girlfriend. I can't, i just can't. He must be really heartbroken once i tell him the real thing. I must tell him soon.

"You dont act like a kid, but sometimes u can be cute" I said when i remembered the moment he gave me the blanket.

"I could say the same thing to you too" He stated and looked down to his food while smiling.

We finished our lunch and went to our classes after the lunch break ended.

On our way home after school's over, he couldn't stop feeling nervous. I can tell it by his face expressions.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This sunday, you are free right" He stuttered.

Dont tell me..

"Yeah" I nodded.

"I want to buy some clothes, do u think u can go with me?" He smiled nervously.

Is that a date?

"Because my parents always busy and dont have time to be with me. I dont have any friends, i guess u can see that" He laughed awkwardly.

"Sure" I smiled.

Wait, what did i just say??

•••

I lied on my bed as i was groaning and struggling.

"What should i do?!" I shouted out loud while grabbing my hair.

"What's the matter??" Dad came into my room in shock. I sat up and looked at him.

"I will go on a date" I said it and sighed.

"Well, well. Is it the same guy?" Dad leaned against the wall with crossed arms in front.

"Im not someone who likes to change partner, so yeah" I nodded.

Partner? The hell eunjae oh god!

"Them what's wrong about it? just go and have fun" Dad laughed.

"It's not a normal thing. I mean this is our first time" I scoffed.

"First time?" Dad raised his eyebrows.

"It's not like what u think dad. You know what i mean" I sighed.

"It's a day with someone you love so just be calm. But remind him, if he breaks your heart, i will break his head" Dad warned with a smile before he leaved my room.

But, im the one who will break his heart and i plan to tell him the truth on that day.

Sunday came, it's time for our date and i will make sure i will tell him. No more postpone or no more lies.

"Is this okay?" I looked at the mirror.

Hold on.

"Why am i worying about these kind of things? You dont like him, Eunjae. You just pretend to" I ruffled my hair and tied it into a ponytail then grabbed my small handbag.

He came to get me in front my house and the driver sent us to a mall to buy his clothes.

"Look, couple shirts" He pointed to a shop. "We should wear those"

"Dont ever think that. I wont" i shook my head.

"What kind of clothes do u want to buy?"

"Just normal wears. My cupboard is full with white shirts" He laughed.

"Are u serious?" he nodded.

We bought some clothes for him, it's just choosing shirts but the way he treats me and how playful he's, makes me entertain the whole day.

Sometimes, i was awkward because i dont have any feelings toward him.

"What flavour?" he asked.

"Vanilla"

Jungkook was buying us ice cream, at the same time someone called me which's Mr Jeon.

"Hello" I picked up.

"How is my son? Is he doing well?" He asked.

"Yes he is, right now im on a--" I cleared my throat. "Date" i continued.

"I didn't think that he really likes you" Mr jeon sighed.

"Just go along, dont tell him the truth or everything will be messed up" he warned me and ended the call.

"Who's that?" Jungkook came from behind.

"My dad" i smiled.

I would never want a dad like Mr Jeon. He never pay attention to his son.

"Is your dad's name Jeon?" He asked.