Chapter Twenty-five

"Im not, idiot. I just want to wake you up" I groaned and stood up.

He yawned and looked at me with his sleepy eyes. "What are u doing?" he asked when saw me took out the mattress from the cupboard.

"Im giving you a place to sleep. Or maybe u just want to be on the floor?" i asked, mocking him.

"No i mean, what's with the mattress? i didn't say that i want to sleep on that" Jungkook shrugged.

"Then?" My eyebrows abridged as i stopped moving.

"I want to sleep here" he grinned and hopped on the bed as he patted it.

I laughed and shook my head. "Hell no" i answered with a poker face.

I put the mattress on the floor next to the bed and put two pillows for him. "Sleep here" i pointed to it.

"Hell no" He copied me.

"if u want the bed so hard, then go on. I will sleep with taehyung in the guest room" I gestured to go to the door but he shouted, calling me.

I turned around with an usual face and waited for him to speak up.

"I will sleep on the floor. Just dont sleep with that assho--"

"that's my brother not an asshole" I stated.

"... with that guy" He continued.

He went to lie down on the mattress and continued his sleeps.

"I dont understand why you are so picky" I scoffed and lied down on the be at the center

"That's not the reason why i want to sleep on the bed" He replied and went to sleep.

I blinked slowly while thinking what's his point actually. I dont get it.

The next morning, was a Saturday morning. I woke up and saw Jungkook was still sleeping and i can barely see the prince material in him by now. His hair messed up and the position of him sleeping, well.. let's pretend i didn't see it.

But on the second thought, i think no matter if the guy is prince or not, they sleep the same way. There's no a lesson called 'polite sleeping position' for a real prince.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Dad was laughing while on the phone.

"Yeah, thank you Kly" he ended the call.

Did I hear dad says Kly?

I went to my room again, avoiding from bumping into dad or he will know i heard it.

I cleaned myself and changed my clothes. "Ugh" i heard Jungkook groaned in his sleep while covering his ears when he heard the sound came out from the hairdryer.

I turned it off after i've done and sat on the bed while hugging a pillow as i looked at Jungkook.

"Hey wake up" I said.

No response.

"Jungkook"

Still nothing.

"Yah" I poked his shoulder once and he moved. He was angry becayse i disturbed his sleeps.

"Shut the fck up mary or you will be fired" He scoffed with closed eyes as he was half asleep.

"What the-- yah!" i hit him with the pillow, makes him woke up right away.

"So that's how u treat your maids huh? and for your information, my name is Eunjae not mary" I said with a creepy smile.

"It's not your business" He frowned and turned to the other way to sleep again.

"You cursed just now" I commented. "Dont sleep anymore, it's 9 a.m already"

"Go clean yourself and come downstairs eat breakfast. I will give you 10 minutes only" I reminded before stepped out.

"Okay noona" He mocked me, but it makes me surprised. I remembered when he called me Noona, when i started to babble before.

" morning dad" I greeted like nothing happens eventhough the words kept on appearing on my mind. I sat together with Tae and Dad for lunch and as i told Jungkook, he did come downstairs as he just took 8 minutes to come.

we were eating breakfast silently, until Dad broke the silence.

"So u guys stayed back at school yesterday?" Dad asked.

"Yeah"
"No"

Jungkook and I stopped eating as we both looked at each other in shock.

"Which one is right?" Dad chuckled.

"Y-yeah we did" I nodded and smiled nervously shile slowly looking back to our food.

"But yesterday Jungkook told me you both went to the bookstore?"

I blinked and smiled awkwardly.