Chapter Twenty-seven

A week passed, without Jungkook meeting me up. Tae already gone back to mom's side, while dad knows the truth after explained slowly and in calm way. Hoseok moved away as his family promised to Sei's family to arrange a marriage for them.

During the class, i was focusing on the blackboard. I need to pay my attention to the subjects, i need to graduate no natter what. Jungkook is important, but my studies are more important. Make dad proud is my responsibility as a daughter, the only family member he has now.

I knocked my pen on the book, so it wont make so much noise as i tried to be focus. Jungkook kept on appearing on my mind, gosh.

I stood up in sudden, received everyone's attention. "Can i go to the toilet?" i asked for permission and the teacher gave without any question. I walked out from classroom and saw the thing that i dont want to see.

Again, Sei and Jungkook. He told me it's just a fake relationship, but it's just hurt me so much when i saw them. I love him, that's what i always want to say but i can't. Jungkook wont trust me anymore and im afraid that he will reject me. I have a pride and i wont let it be step on.

I proceeded my way to the toilet and washed my face. I wish i have a coffee now, at least i can refresh myself than just washing my face. This help me just a little bit and im sure later i will be sleep and think of something nonsense again.

Not too long after that, i walked back to the class but after several steps out from the toilet, someone ran behind me and grabbed my arm.

I turned around, about to mad about it but i gasped. "Thank goodness you are here" Jungkook sighed and looked back to the toilet. "Can u please watch for Sei? She's in thete and i can't enter"

He asked like a caring husband toward his wife which's pregnant for their child.

I stared blankly at him for a while, too sad but i can't let out. He talked to me just because of Sei. He hold my arm just because want to stop me and asked me to look after her.

I pulled my arm away and nodded. Without wasting my time, i walked inside the toilet as Sei was inside. I knocked the door, and she answered.

"You okay?" i asked and she immediately recognised my voice. "Im fine, wait a minute" she coughed and tried her best to cover her sounds from vomits. I waited patiently in front of the mirror and after a few minutes, she opened the door.

"Why are u here?" she smiled shyly and washed her face on the sink beside me. "Jungkook asked me to watch you out" i answered shortly, with a monotone. I looked at Sei, i wonder if Jungkook lied about the fake relationship and really likes her.

Sei is pretty, caring and lovely. Eventhough Hoseok's family want to arrange a marriage of Sei and their son, but still.. because of love everything can change.

"What's the matter?" Sei asked with her kind smile when she realised i was staring at her for a moment. "Nothing" i shook my head and looked down.

I shouldn't be angry or hate her. She's innocent, Jungkook is the one who breaks my heart. But it's my fault too, i should tell him at the first place about the agreement or these things wont be happen.

But i was too stupid to see that comes and continued lying. And now, this is what i get. heartbroken, sadness, all negative feelings.

"Your stomach.. is it growing?" I asked. She nodded with a sad smile. "What's the matter?" i asked weirdly. "After this they will bash me, they will talk negatively about me. And this child, i... hate it" Sei cried.

My eyes grew bigger as i hold her shoulders. "You shouldn't say that to the baby!" i raised my tone, which makes her shocked. "She is innocent, same like you. You were too blind in love until u cant see Hoseok's true colours. But do not blame the baby or yourself, everyone makes mistakes, so do I" i stopped and looked away.

"Im sure, you will live a happy life. Dont think that way of your baby, it must be hurt. You know it can hear you right?" i smiled weakly. Sei can't stop crying, she cried in regrets of what she just thought.

I pulled her into a hug and smiled. "I will be here for you if u need me" I said. "But, one day you will graduate and leave me" She sobs. "Jung.. Jungkook will be there for you"

At the same time Jungkook came inside because he was worried once he heard Sei's crying. He stopped and looked at me when heard me saying the last sentence which somehow makes him felt something too.