Chapter Eleven

He put his legs on another chair while humming.

"Jungkook stop it, i can't focus" i sighed.

"You are clever enough, why do u need to study? u should be rest since you dont have a part time for today"

"Because my intelligence is not enough yet" I hold up my book and stared at it.

We were inside the library, he told me he wants to accompany me and here he's, disturbing me. Jungkook played with the end of my hair as i cracked a smile.

"I will bite your fingers Jeon Jungkook" i warned him palyfully.

"Im waiting" He was humming again and pulled my hair.

"Ow!" i winced and hit him slightly.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to" He apologised and laughed a bit in guilt.

"What shampoo u use?"

"A normal one"

"No wonder it smells good"

"Are u trying to flirt with me or just want to disturb me??" I closed the book and looked at him.

"None of the options. Just want to get your attention" he shrugged and smiled.

"Okay, what do u want?" I sighed.

"You" He stated as he stopped playing with my hair.

"i can't believe this" I shook my head and laughed in misbelief while opening my book.

We had too much fun day by day until i fell for him without me realising it.

That's right, i fell for this boy, who is younger than me but a matured one. Sometimes he will act like a kid, but that shows how cute he's.

I can't let go of him. I love him, im sorry Mr Jeon, but i love your son. He has my heart and i dont want to take it back.

Every Sunday, we will hang together. No matter inside or outside, as long as we have fun together. He sometimes will come over and watch a movie with us, along with dad. Sometimes we will just go out, doing normal things.

Taehyung sent me a message, begging me to live with them once again.

I put the phone into my pocket and walked on the corridor and found Hoseok with Sei. I formed my hand into a fist and hold myself there to see he was flirting with her.

"This is a school, not a motel" I sighed while walking pass them.

"What was that?" Hoseok followed me.

"What? Be thankful i stopped you guys before any teachers see u" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, thanks then?" He laughed. I missed that laugh, but he doesn't laugh with me like that anymore once he got Sei in his palm of hand.

That one Sunday night, Jungkook told me to come over his place because his parents weren't home. I was hesistated but i realised how lonely he was because his parents leaved him just to date.

I went by a cab after i got dad's permission and knocked his house.

A butler opened and i can see Jungkook, from far while going downstairs.

"Eunjae" He smield widely and ran to me as he gave me a hug. I was shock, but not too long after that a smile appeared.

"Stop hugging me like a teddy bear" I chuckled.

"Let's go inside, you must be cold"

"Yeah, who's fault is that" i scowled and followed after him.

A maid gave me a cup of hot chocolate and Jungkook brought me to show me every room he has in the house.

It has exercise room, study room, library, and else which i already expected from a rich family and last, he showed me his room.

His room was big with blue ocean theme. His curtains, bed, furnitures, everything were great and matched.

I put down the cup and looked around in amaze. I touched his comfy bed, checked his cupboard and went to his private bathroom, and last to the balcony of his room.

"You are lucky" I whined while looking to the outside, The view was too great. I can see the lights lighten up the street at night.

"Not so lucky" he replied.

"A-ah sorry.."

"You will catch a cold" Jungkook walked toward me and hugged me from behind.

"Now i wont" i giggled and looked up at him as he was staring at me. "What's the matter?" I asked weirdly.

"I want to try something, close your eyes and dont move" he let go of me and i can feel he stood at the front now.

I did as he told me to and waited. Suddenly he pinched my cheeks which i shot opened my eyes right away.

"What are u doing??!" I removed his hands while he was laughing hard.

"I wanted to do it to someone's older" He grinned.

"i thought u want to do something else" I pouted and looked away.

He sighed with a smile and hold my chin as he caught my lips, make me froze. Not because of the cold at the outside, but because of him. It feels like he sets me on ice then on fire.

He broked the kiss and our foreheads met. "My first kiss" he laughed a bit and grinned.

"I love you" he said while his eyes stared deeply into mine.

"I love you too--" I was cut off when someone slam opened the door, revealed two persons.

"Mom? Dad?" Jungkook asked. It's a weird thing for him because it's too early.

My eyes widened, in shock. I gulped in scared when i saw Mr Jeon's angry face.

He told me and trust me that i wont fall for his son.

Now i messed up.