Chapter Twelve

"im sorry" I bowed to Mr Jeon, not dare to look at him in the eye.

"I dont think u understand what i said before. I told you to not fall in love with him, now everything has ruined!" Mr Jeon slammed the wall which frightened all of us.

"What's wrong with that?? i mean i deserve to live someone, she deserves too!" Jungkook defended me.

"Since the deal is vanished, let me explain to you. This wench here.."

Wench.

Am i that bad.

I just love him, that's all. I still have my virginity and be a good girl, but just because i fell in love with someone, he called me a wench.

"She makes an agreement with me. Which is i will help his father's company if she wants to help me watch every movements of yours at school"

I lifted my head and was shivering.

Jungkook looked down at me with a shock expression.

"And that one time, she told me that u misunderstood and thought she stalks on you because she likes you while the truth thing is, she's not!"

His eyebrows frowned, i can't look at him right now.

"I told him to just play along, that way she could gain more informations about you. I even trust her that she wont be serious about the relationship, and she promised"

Tears escaped from my eyes and dropped on the floor.

"These past days, when u were with her is just a lie. She doesn't love you, she just acted like she is just to save her father's company"

"Is... it true?" Jungkook asked me. "Im asking you, is it true" He pressed his tone.

"yes" I answered with a low tone. "But after that i really have feelings toward you, im not lying about this!" I stood up in front of him. "Please believe me" I cried.

"I believed you once, im not going to fall for the same trick anymore. I can't believe it you are the same side as him" Jungkook glared at his dad and walked out from the room.

"The contract is no longer in process, you have done your job and i will do as i promised. But, no natter how, dont u ever contact my son. now get out from my house"

•••

I went home, crying. Dad thought that Jungkook broke my heart, but he didn't actually. I told dad about the truth, and he was surprised.

"No, i dont want his help" He shook his head. "Not him. he has done things to my daughter and expect me to accept it? no way" Dad shook his head and cares my hair.

"Go to sleep" Dad smiled and went to his room.

The next day, i went to school by myself, without Jungkool by my side.

Hoseok greeted me with his bright smile, i have to faked a smile because i still can't forget what happened last night.

"Your eyes are swollen, did u cry?" hoseok asked, concernedly.

"No, i didn't" I shook my head and laughed. My eyes stopped at Jungkook, was going to his class.

He looked away, pretending that he can't see me.

My heart breaks.

I was about to cry but then Hoseok hold my hand. "Is there any problem? it's rare to see u like this" he was worried.

"Im okay, really" I nodded and smiled.
Hoseok realised how troubled i was whoh he always stick with me and Sei wasn't with him for the whole day.

"Won't Sei be mad?" I asked.

"No she won't" He smiled and sighed. "I can't bear to see u sad like this"

When i reached home, i saw Dad just about to enter the house.

"Dad? where did u go?" I asked.

"I met him, that bastard" he chuckled and we both stepped into the house.

"What? Why?"

"I told him, i dont want his help. I can do this by myself, just need some time. You dont have to work hard for me, im the one who should work hard to support my family"

"Im sorry, i put you into this mess"

"I still can forgive you no matter what, unless u leave me"

"I won't. Stop saying that" He hugged me and patted my shoulder.

••••

Yes i know im updating it too fast like a lightning. Im sorry but i need to finish this quick 😂😂 CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG! (the sounds of lightning shoots)