Chapter Twenty-One

He lifted my chin up and slowly came closer to me. I wanted to get up but he forced me to sit down again.

His hands started to trace me all over the body, makes me feel disgusted with myself.

My legs were numb because of the coldness and too shocks.

Suddenly the door of the store room opened and in a blink of an eye Hoseok was be pulled away and slammed against the wall with a great force.

"You bastard" Jungkook shouted as he punched him.

"Jungkook" My whole body froze, can't believe what Hoseok did and said.

"Stop it Jungkook!" i just can shout.

He stopped his actions and looked at me.

"I dont care even you tell me to. Because this stupid guy raped Sei and now he wants to do the same thing to you! You fcking asshole!" Jungkook kicked him and he fell on the floor.

"What--?"

"how did u know-- Sei must have told you" Hoseok groaned and stood up as he coughed blood.

"I forced her to tell me. Yes, i just came here and dont even know her that much but i can tell everything from her expression" Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's collar shirt and gritted his teeth.

"What's going on here?!" The man came in and looked at us with wide eyes.

"The others already went to dorms to change clothes and u guys are here" He said angrily and saw me, sitting on the floor as i was sweating so hard.

"You.." He realised something and looked away as he blushed hard.

"I-i-i will call a girl to help you" He was stuttered and gestured to walk away.

"No need. I will do it" Jungkook said and picked me up and put me on his back.

This wide back, it's warm and comfortable. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder while he carried me to the dorm.

When we reached, everyone was looking at us in surprised.

"Please treat her. Her legs can't work" Jungkook said to the nurse who works there and she nodded.

I rested in the infirmary, but i can't close my eyes.

I can't believe that Hoseok did it. No, no way.

"Tell me if you need anything" the nurse said kindly and sat down on her seat and do her works on the desk.

I thanked her and smiled as she replied the same thing.

There's no way he could do it. Hoseok is not someone like that, he is kind, a sunshine and a cheerful person.

But every positive thoughts break like into pieces of glass when the scene rewind on my mind. When he traced his fingers on my body parts, and his sweet talks.

Tears escaped from my eyes and i wiped it quickly when i heard someone came in.

He pulled the curtain and peeked inside to see me. "You okay?" jungkook asked.

"Yeah" i nodded and smiled a bit.

"Im sorry" He muttered as he sat down on a chair and i sat up too.

"how about your legs?" He asked and looked at it.

"It can move now. But the nurse told me to not move it too much because of the tense nerves.

"what you told me... is it true?" I asked awkwardly with a nervous feeling.

"Let's not talk about that now" he smiled and rested his back.

"I want to know about it now. I dont want to be curious all the time" I looked at him with my eyebrows abridged.

He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"After we broke up, i assumed something's wrong because Sei, the one who always laugh in the class isn't like that anymore. She's gloomy all the time"

"After i convinced her to talk to me, she finally spoke up. She told me Hoseok sunbae gave her sleeping pills, and she collapsed. That time, Hoseok sunbae -- you know" He was hesistated.

"Im sure he has a reason" I stated.

"How can u be so confident?" he asked.

"Because my instinct told me" i replied shortly.

"So both of you really have a relationship then" I smiled sadly while looking down to my hands.

"If u can be confident about Hoseok sunbae, why can't u do the same to this matter?"

"What are u trying to say? Dont make my head spinning more" i scowled.

"What if i tell you i have a reason too? can u be confident about it?"