Chapter Twenty-Nine

I lied down, waiting for the doctor to come. As she did, i waited with closed tight eyes, because too nervous and afraid of the freaking sharp needle. She told me to breath calmy when she saw how afraid i was.

I already called Taehyung once again to bring my car home.

She started to do her work as i can feel the needle sinked into my sink slowly and my blood been sucked out into the blood bag. I became weak, but this is for the man's sake. As the person who is still young and strong, i need to help the weak one.

Once everything has settled, she took out the needle and showed me the bag full with my cresent blood.

"Oh god" I let out my last words before i fainted, due to see my own blood.

When i woke up, i realised i was on a bed, which belongs to the hospital of course. I looked around, nothing much just two patients. I turned my head to the left when i saw the curtain closed the patient's bed area.

I sighed, wonder if the man is safe or not. Out of sudden, i heard someone speaks by the curtain.

"Please find the culprit, i dont want the person just go away like that after what happened" The voice, i recognised it. "No, no, i must be wrong" i shook my head and looked for the source to lift the head part so i can sit.

After i seize it, i rested my back and closed my eyes just to calm down. "It's been six years, six years.." i took a deep breath and exhaled.

"That's why we brought along the witness, she donated some blood to your dad too" A doctor said. The same doctor from before.

"Where is she? I want to thank her" The man said as the doctor walked and pulled the curtain to reveal me. Our eyes met, we were shocked. Too shocked, too touched, too happy to see each other but none of us brave enough to tell the true feelings.

"You..?" He asked as he stood next to the bed. "H-how are you? long time no see" I laughed nervously and lifted my right hand, which stung a bit because that's where she took the blood. "Dont... move to much" he hold down my hand chuckled a bit as he looked away. "I can't believe this"

"Yeah, how's your graduation?" i asked. "That's an old story, no need to flashback" He shook his head with a little smile. "You, you were gone for years" he spoke up.

"I went to University, learn business and else to help my dad's company-- Wait, is that.. Mr Jeon?" I covered my mouth when he nodded. "What's the matter?" Jungkook asked. "He will be angry if he sees me"

"i dont think so. He will be so thankful that you are there to save him so do me, thank you so much Eunjae" He smiled warmly. "N-not a problem" i shook my head and looked away.

"So.. how can i repay your kindness?" jungkook smiled. Oh, i see how this is going.

"I dont want anything, seriously" i smiled awkwardly. "How about we hang out?" he asked. "No it's okay, i have a fiance afterall. Im afraid that he might dont like it" I smiled and showed him the ring on my finger.

He surprised to see it, as he stepped backwards two steps. "Sorry" he muttered. "Who?" he asked. "Aren't u getting into someone's business too much?" i chuckled. "O-oh right. Sorry again" he bowed and walked away.

That day, i discharged from the hospital and Taehyung picked me up. He said he wants to go to the toilet for a second and i nodded as i waited in the car. When he came back, he has a small piece of note in between his fingers.

He sat on the driver seat and hold the steering. "Love letter for you" he gave me the letter and smiled. "You are bad at lying, u shouldn't lie about the fiance thingy" Taehyung laughed.

"Shut up. I dont like to be hopeful anymore, it makes me feel awful" i took the note and read it.

•••

I looked at the note while thinking. "Just go" taehyung groaned, as he kept on poking me. "No i wont, i told you his dad will kick my ass out!" I gritted my teeth and hit his head slightly.

I scoffed and looked down to the note once again. "He said he wants to see me after Mr Jeon discharge, which means we can see each other now but.." i sighed heavily.

"hello Jungkook" I turned my head to Taehyung who said his name and saw he was calling someone. "Yah!" i shouted. "What? Jungkook is my friend too, cut it out. We are not talking about you" Taehyung hissed and walked away.

After the call ended he walked to me and stood next to where i was. "Let's go" Taehyung said in sudden. "What? where? It's late at night you dummy" I asked. "My friend wants to meet me"

"Who? That Jungkook guy?" I asked with both eyebrows raised. "Uh no.. His name is Hunwo. I can't just let u stay at home alone" He rolled his eyes and went inside the room but when he was about to enter he stopped. "Make sure dress up nicely. I dont want a businesswoman to see as a mess"

•••

Without an opem heart, i followed him. But he got the point, i shpuldm't stay at home alome at night and plus i will be bored. He drove the car amd parked it at a tall building, which amazed me of the shape. The way they build it, so creative.

We took the elevator as Taehyung pressed the third floor. I looked at him, weirdly. "What's on third floor?" I asked. "Me" he smiled. There's no so much people because it's late. I thought it's just a joke, but when the elevator stopped, Taehyung pressed the highest floor and stepped outside as someone entered. "The hell are u doing?" I asked Tae.

As i took a glance to the person, i quickly want to get off of the elevator but Taehyung pushed me as i tripped on my heels and the person caught me. The door closed, leaving me alone with the guy.

I looked up to him and immediately stepped away. My eyes stopped at the number of floor on the screen as the elevator womt stop until it reachs the highest, which is the rooftop.

"Oh no no nooo" i tried to push the other buttons but nothing happens. I turned to Jungkook, who chuckled. "You like this dont you" I stared at him while biting my lower lips

"I like you in that dress" Jungkook gave me a sincere smile, as he eyed me from my head to toe. "Stop staring pervert" I rolled my eyes and tried again to stop the elevator.

"You wont give up on trying to stop the elevator but why did u give up from trying to get my heart back?" Jungkook asked as he trapped me between his arms from behind and leaned closer.