Chapter Two

A week passed, and it's the time to meet the boy.

But from what Mr Jeon said, dont reveal myself because Jungkook wouldn't want someone to take care of him as he knows to take care of himself. I even asked Mr Jeon if he can begin helping dad's business in five months than six.

I wore my shoes and went to the school while biting a bread in my mouth.

"Morning" I startled when Hoseok came and tapped my shoulder.

I choked and coughed a bit while he rubbed my back.

"Im sorry, i didn't know that u are eating" He laughed nervously in guilt.

"It's okay, you seems like in a good mood today" I raised my both eyebrows.

"Im the sunshine, i always be bright like one. And i can see u are happy too?" He laughed.

"Yeah, right. Im really happy" i smiled awkwardly and took a deep breath.

Happy? More than nervous and afraid to see him.

We reached our school and went inside the building.

"Got to go" Hoseok said and waved his hand while walking away when his friends called him.

I walked to the locker and get my things then went to the second floor to go to my class.

It's the third period, still doesn't have any sign of Jungkook. I kept holding my both hands tight, too nervous for my first day of working on my secret job.

"Eunjae, this weekend the school organised to make a tour of the other highschool to give our students motivation from them since their grades better than students here. So do u want to come as the head?" Madam Li, our biology teacher asked me at the outside after her class finished.

I was the head of the students because of my grades. I only need to watch Jungkook when it's school days.

"At what time?" My eyes were wandering around, searching for him.

"At 8a.m until 4p.m" She smiled.

"I think i can, i need my dad's approval first"

"Great, come with me. I need you to grt the form at the office" I nodded and walked with her to the office.

When i was about to enter aftet her, i saw a tall boy, seems like he's new.

dark brown hair, perfect figure and his face...

As soon as he turned around and showed his face, i cancelled the plan to get inside and hid myself next to the door outside by the wall.

"That's him!" I said to myself in a low tone.

I peeked again, and saw he sat on the couch, while looking at his phone.

"Eunjae-- eh? Where is she?" i heard Mrs Li asked from inside.

Shit.

I stepped into the office and smiled. "Im sorry, my right shoelaces were untied" i laughed nervously while tucking my hair behind my ear.

Just to pretend i dont know anything, i turned around and 'accidentally' met him by eyes as i gave him a kind smile.

He looked away rudely and didn't reply my smile.

"Here is the form" Madam Li gave me a paper and i thanked her then walked out from there.

He is hot, but rude. How am i going to hold that?

It's lunch break, i sat together with Hoseok which once again caught the students' eyes.

But my both eyes were looking at only one person which's Jeon Jungkook.