Decorating time!!!

So once we have the gender of course we are going to want to decorate! We have to have the crib amazing, all the clothes hung and washed, walls painted, oh and don't forget the aray of stuff animals that litter the room! Oh how it comes in handy when your nesting!! 

Nesting? Whats that?

Nesting is that maternal instict a woman while pregnant to get ready for the child. Its like when a bird builds their nest or a bear makes its den. Its that urge to clean, inspect, clean again, and then if all else fails make a mess and clean some more. 

My fiance loved it because the house was always clean when he came home but hated it because I would fuss if he threw his clothes ont he ground. Take advantage of it now while the baby is not here! Why is that? Because once he or she is, there will never be time!

In my case I didnt have a room to paint or decorate. Our son shares a room with us so he got his "wall". I hung up some balloons from the baby shower and the delievery room, put his name over his bed, a nice night light moon so he could see it, and his crib all perfectly!

It was a hassle though. I started once I found out the gender... took it down and did it all over again for the next four months. It was horrible. I never was satisfied, and I am sure if my son hadn't been born when he was I would have done it all over again!

Besides that I wanted to make a box for all his diapers, decorate everything he got from the bath rub to the diaper trashcan. Yes I was a mess! 

But remember women! Paint is something you don't need to be around! So, pick a color and let your man or someone close to you paint it for you. I dont recommend you changing the color fifty times, although it could happen, but make sure its something you like. 

Let someone else hang all the high and heavy stuff so you don't strain yourself and make sure you take breaks. Remember you have time, even if the baby is already there you have time to get it ready before he or she outgrows the room!

Thanks for reading and I hope I am covering everything you would like to know!!

All rights belong to me, plots, ideas are reserved!