one

[ E D I T E D ]

Josh

As I walked into the coffee shop, I ran into a small body. "Jesus, watch out, buster." A sassy male voice announced.

I looked down at my shirt to see strawberry donut icing and sprinkles. On my new, white shirt.

But the small male I had ran into was beautiful. Short, brown hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes were the first thing that caught my eye. His black Thrasher shirt fit perfectly, and his black ripped shorts showed part of his beautiful thighs. Even his glare made his perfectly proportional face breathtaking.

"Listen, sunshine. I'm sorry if I upset you, I'll buy you a new donut."

The boy looked like he was thinking, then finally answered. "Okay. Thank you. I'm Tyler, by the way." He stated, and walked to the nearest table and sat down.

I watched him go while slightly shocked. I surely didn't expect that response.

I order his food and wait at the cashier for a moment, and finally our things come out from the back.

I walk to where Tyler sat, looking absolutely beautiful. I sat down in the seat on the other side of him, handing him his donut.

"So..." Tyler started. "Josh. I'm Josh," I say with a small smile. Tyler smiles back, letting out a breathy laugh. "I'm sorry for being rude earlier. It's been a rough morning."

I shake my head, and take a sip of my coffee. "It's alright, really. I understand. It hasn't been that great of a morning for me either. Speaking of, I really better get going. I was on my way to meet up with my friend before you crashed into me."

Tyler laughed. "Could I, maybe, have your number?" He asked hopefully, biting his lip in anticipation.

I smiled. "Yeah, of course.I can put it in your phone, or I can just tell it to you?" Tyler nodded and handed me his phone, unlocked.

I looked at his background, him and a pretty girl flipping off the camera, for a second. Then, I put in my number and and handed his phone back to him. "See ya later, sunshine." I say and walk out of the shop with my hot coffee.

Hope you enjoyed:))