two

[ E D I T E D ]

Tyler

Bing! Bing!

My phone alerted me, saying I had a text. Who could possibly be texting me this early? For the lord's sake, it was only ten in the morning! Too damn early, if you ask me.

Josh: Hey sunshine. Good morning.

I squeal, excited. Josh and I aren't in a relationship, yet, but him and I have been talking everyday since the coffee shop incident.

Bb Tyler: Morning, Joshie:)

Josh: We've been talking for a while now, so I thought maybe you'd wanna go out tonight? Like on a date?

Holy shit balls! Josh just asked me, Tyler Joseph, on a date! What do I even say? Yes is obviously the answer, but I can't just text him, Yes. It sounds like I'm not trying.

Wait, I think I know what to say!

Tyler: Sure, I'd really love to! What do I need to wear?

What I said seems half professional, half casual, and that I'm trying, but not trying too hard. Ya know?

Josh: Anything, sunshine. You really do look good in anything. If you send me your address, I'll pick you up at 6?

Tyler: Thank you☺️ 6 is good for me. My address is 420 Wallaby Street

Josh: okay, I'll see you then

Holy crap I'm freaking out. He said wear whatever, but I need to look good! I don't have any date appropriate clothes! Definitely time for the mall. Especially with help from my bestie, Jenna.

Tyler the hoe: Hey Jenna. I've got a date tonight, and I need a new outfit. Meet you at the mall?

Jenna the whore: Of fucking course, bitch!! Who is this guy? Do you have a picture? If so send!!!!

Jesus, sometimes Jenna is so nosey. But that's okay, because she is my best friend, and that's how she is supposed to be, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tyler the hoe: His name is Josh. He's fucking hot. I stole this from his Instagram

I may or may not have stalked Josh's Instagram

I may or may not have stalked Josh's Instagram. All night. For the past couple days... Oops?

Jenna the whore: Holy shit. He's so fucking hot AND he has muscles?!!! Keep him, hoe. Meet you at the mall at 12?

I look at the clock. 11:36 AM

Tyler the hoe: Sounds good. See you at the water fountain✌🏻️

I hurriedly get dressed, and get in my brand new pretty blue car and drive off to the mall.

~Time skip to the mall~

"Hey Jen!" I say, hugging my best friend. "Hey Ty. Holy shit, your boy toy looks really fucking hot by the way. Like, I want to lick his fucking abs."

We both laugh, and walk around the mall, looking for the perfect outfit for tonight. "Did he tell you where you're going?" Jenna asks, looking through Factory Connection's shirts.

"Ugh, no. He just said to wear anything, but I want to look cute for him, you know what I mean?" Jenna nods, and we sit in silence, looking through clothing racks.

Finally, I found the one. It's a really dark navy blue and pretty nice lookin shirt, and would be complete with a maroon jacket, and black combat boots. I've got a great fashion sense, I know.

I bought the outfit, and Jenna and I continued walking around the mall, as I still had a few hours to get ready.

We ended up getting some food from the food court, as I'm always hungry, and can't go a couple hours without the great heavenly thing we call food.

I just hope Josh and I's date goes well, and I don't embarrass myself like I normally do.

A/N

Hope you liked! Josh and Tyler's date next chapter, but idk how it's gonna play out?¿?