seventeen

This is a rewrite, as Wattpad deleted the original. Sorry for any troubles, and I tried to write it again as close as it was before, and as quick as I could. However, I wrote it a year ago. Please hang in there with me!

Prepare to hate me:)

[ U N E D I T E D ]

Josh

When I woke up the next morning, I knew today was going to be a big day. It was going to be the day I've been waiting for for weeks, now.

All day long, I was treating Tyler like an actual prince. I made him homemade breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I gave him a foot massage, and even let him have more cookies than he's really supposed to.

Then, right as we began to lay down for the night, I started kissing down his neck. This made him giggle, "Joshie, what're you doing?"

"Making love you to, baby boy," I mumbled. I raised myself to lay on top of him, my elbows keeping me from pushing all my weight on my little Tyler. I looked him in the eye, and kissed him when he gave me a smirk.

I continued to kiss him, on his lips, his jaw, his neck, his chest, his slightly pudgy stomach, and the outline of his boxers. (Which, technically speaking, they were my boxers.)

"J-Josh..." Tyler whimpered.

I just smiled at him, and slid the boxers down his thick thighs. I kissed everywhere around his manhood, before kissing the tip, and taking it all in.

I bobbed my head, trying to give him as much pleasure as I can.

"J-Josh... please! Just- just fuck me."

So that's what I did.

After we had finished, we laid in bed and listened to each other's breath and heartbeats.

After a while of doing this, I sat up and smiled at Tyler. He surely didn't know what I was up to, and I think he'll be pleasantly surprised. I grabbed a random pair of my flannel pajama pants, and pulled them up my legs.

I opened the little memory-box I had on top of our dresser, and grabbed the tiny little felt box inside.

"T-Tyler?" Tyler day up, and looked at me, puzzled.

"Josh? Are you okay, you look a bit pale. Was I that bad?" We both laughed.

"No... No, you weren't bad at all. Actually," I got down on one knee, "I was wondering..."

Tyler's eyes went wide, "Josh... I-"

I chuckled, knowing he was just shocked. "Tyler Joseph, will you marry me?"

Tyler just sat there, looking from me to the ring, over and over again. Then, he frowned.

"We um, we just had sex. You know that, right?"

His statement made me frown. This wasn't at all how I planned this. He was already supposed to say yes and we were supposed to having round two, but as an engaged couple.

"Josh, can we... can we just go back to bed? I'm sorry, I just... I don't know. We can talk about this tomorrow, I just- I need some sleep." He whispered.

I bit my lip, and got up from my spot on the floor. I nodded, and quietly put the ring and it's box on the dresser, turned the light off, and laid back down in bed.

This was the first night in months we slept without touching each other at all.

A/N
Thoughts?

Be honest, who's better?
Dallon Weekes or Ryan Ross?

Also, I am very sorry this is short. I just wanted to rewrite this quickly, that way people could continue reading. Again, I'm very sorry for any inconveniences this has caused.