twentyone

[ E D I T E D ]

Tyler

I stuffed a couple beach towels in my beach bag, and threw it in the car before coming back inside the house. "Babe," I yelled, "I'm ready. The beach bag is packed and everything. I'm gonna get Max ready, then we're leaving."

I hear Josh's footsteps running into the living room while I clip Max's leash on his collar. Max jumps on Josh, licking his neck, obviously excited because he knows he's going somewhere.

"Down!" He yelled, but Max just kept licking him. "Damn it, Max. Tyler, if you wouldn't let Max jump on you, he wouldn't do this to me, you know." Josh pushes Max off him, just for Max to come to me and start pulling his leash toward the front door.

"I can't help it! How can I yell at my poor baby Maxxie?" I giggle.

Josh just sighs and pecks my cheek before grabbing the car keys and walking out of the door, Max and I following.

The moment the car stopped in the beach parking lot, I jumped out of the car and grabbed Max from the back.

We immediately ran to our group of friends, and I let Max go so he could smell and lick everybody. I knew he wouldn't run off like an idiot-dog.

Jenna quickly stood up and gave me a huge hug, followed by her pinching my cheeks. I smacked her hands away  from my face and smiled at Josh walking from the car with the beach bag.

"Hey, how is everybody?" I ask. I look around at everyone. Brendon is leaning back on his elbows with Ryan laying in between his legs, Michael sitting cross-cross-applesauce (don't judge me), and Jenna sitting back down next to her boyfriend.

Brendon chuckles. "We're good. Got high a couple nights ago together... that was fun I suppose."

Ryan shoots up from his position, "You suppose? I thought we had loads of fun!"

Brendon just rolled his eyes with a content smile and laid on his back completely, causing Ryan to lay back down as well.

I looked to Michael and Jenna.

"Well, it's been pretty oka-" Michael starts.

But then Jenna interrupts him with a screech, "-I'm pregnant!"

I hear Josh (who I didn't realize was right next to me) gasp. My jaw dropped and was just hanging. I looked at Michael, who just rubbed the back of his neck.

I slowly sat down next to Jenna. "You're... you're pregnant?" I ask softly.

Jenna nods, "I'm pregnant, Tyler!"

Then I screech like she did before. "My best friend is pregnant! I'm gonna be an uncle!"

Everyone laughs and I feel Josh sit next to me, and Jenna and I hug, causing Max to try to get in the middle and licking both of us. We laugh as we pull apart.

I can't believe my own best friend is pregnant. This is going to change a lot in their lives, but I know those two will make it work.

After we played around at the beach and Brendon made many, many sexual jokes, we decided to get some pizza and ice cream before leaving to our own homes.

Of course, Brendon got the nastiest pizza in the world. Pineapple, mushroom and ham. That boy needs some help.

Josh, Brendon, and Michael each ate an entire medium sized pizza by themselves, leaving Jenna, Ryan and I to share a large. We collectively decided on a half plain cheese and half pepperoni pizza.

We had snuck Max in, and he was simply sitting at the table like a human and we gave him a breadstick to munch on while we ate.

I honestly don't know why we snuck him in, when he is so obviously here with us at the table and nobody seemed to mind.

And then, of course, we got ice cream. My favorite thing on earth, it seems.

I got my favorite, a brownie fudge sundae with rocky road ice cream and extra whipped cream. If I could, I would live off this stuff.

As Brendon makes another nasty joke, Michael puts his spoon back into his root beer float, and looks at Brendon. "So, Brendon, you're making all these jokes about my sexually active dick, what about your's?"

This makes the whole table laugh, and for Brendon and Ryan's faces to heat up.

"We haven't- Ryan doesn't-" Brendon stutters out, but Ryan finishes for him.

"I don't want to have sex until marriage. Bren knows this, and respects it. He hasn't even tried to have sex with me since I told him I wanted to wait." Ryan takes a bite of his ice cream, seeming to not care about what he's said. But Brendon had his face in his hands, his neck tomato red.

Michael and Josh begin to laugh their asses off. "Brendon? No way! Are we talking about the same Brendon, here? The one who used to have sex multiple times every fucking week?" Josh wipes a small laugh-tear from his eye.

I speak up for Brendon, "Well I personally think it's sweet! I mean, it's Brendon, you know? He actually loves somebody so much that he would put off sex for them. That's pretty romantic, if you ask me."

Brendon looks at me and mouths a 'Thank you.' I just smile and raise my eyebrows at the two still laughing men.

I always thought poor Ryan had gotten stuck with the immature one, but it looks like Jenna and I were the ones actually with them. Oh well, we still love them, even if they're assholes.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was a little rushed, but I wanted to get Jenna's pregnancy out there quickly and I hope it's at least a little good