LukexTyler Part One

So many people thought this was a good idea so...

PLEASE NOTE: This is not the real ending, and has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the story. People requested this, so I gave them this. Also, please be respectful. If you don't like it, don't read it. Thank you.

If Luke and Tyler got together:

[ U N E D I T E D ]

"I-I just don't get it, Jen! Why would he do something like this?" Tyler wails while hiding himself under three blankets, a half melted Cookie Two-Step ice cream tub in his hand, and Maxie laying on the couch beside him.

Tyler had came home one day to Josh -to say it bluntly- fucking another guy.

It had destroyed Tyler, and Josh admitted that the love he once felt for his "sunshine" receded a while ago, and he's been fucking and talking to other guys since. He just didn't want to hurt Tyler because he knew Tyler was just a tiny smol bean.

So while Josh was fucking another guy, Tyler was crying, gaining about ten pounds per day, and cuddling with one of Josh's old shirts.

Jenna wrapped her arms around Tyler's cocooned figure. "I don't know, Ty. I don't know. You said he sent you the divorce papers today? Can I see them?"

Tyler nodded, and ripped the blankets off himself and stood, walking to the kitchen table and showed Jenna the thick package of signed papers. All that needed to be done to make everything set in stone was for the papers to be turned in.

"How's the baby, by the way?" Tyler asked while taking the important papers out and placing them in front of Jenna. Jenna had recently told Tyler (before all the shit hit the fan) that she was having a baby boy with her boyfriend, Michael. She began reading a few pages. "Oh you know, just growing and kicking every once in a while. I can't believe I'm already six months pregnant. It's crazy how time flies, huh?"

Tyler nodded solemnly. "Yeah," he whispered.

Suddenly, Tyler heard the door knock. "Oh! Sorry, Ty, but I invited Michael over -he probably brought Luke- but after I leave here we have some shit to do. Sorry." Jenna talked as she walked to the door and opened it, revealing her boyfriend of three years, Michael, and his best friend, Luke.

As they all walked in and into the kitchen with Tyler, Michael and Luke immediately gave Tyler a hug.

"Hey, Ty. I heard what happened. I'm sorry." Michael pecked Tyler's cheek in a friendly, platonic way. Tyler gave him a small smile and shook his head. "Don't apologize, Mike. It wasn't you who did this to me," he motioned to himself, "just don't worry about me, okay? You worry about Jen and your baby."

Michael nodded. "Okay, as long as you're sure."

When Luke gave Tyler a hug, Tyler almost didn't let go. Luke was just so comfortable. Where Josh had a lot of muscle, Luke had some, and it wasn't bulging and hard and uncomfortable sometimes.

Luke's broad shoulders were perfect for laying on and cuddling, and Tyler secretly (and oddly) wanted to lick the hole where his lip ring used to be.

But once they pulled away, it left a small tension between the two, as both of their faces and necks had turned into a slight shade of red.

Michael cleared his throat. "Well, Jen and I actually need to go take care of some business. That's why I came over. I brought Luke over to give you some company, if you don't mind, Tyler."