nineteen

[ E D I T E D ]

As Tyler walked down the aisle with his mother and father walking beside him, he looked through the crowd, seeing his friends and family. Then he looked at his stunning future husband.

Josh stood there, and beside him Brendon stood, making inappropriate hand gestures before Josh's mom smacked his leg from where she sat in the first row, making him stop. This also made Ryan's face heat up at the embarrassment. Why was his boyfriend like this?

Josh looked more handsome than he ever had today, it seemed. He had on a tight black shirt with nice-ish black skinny jeans (that had no rips because it was bad enough they were wearing shorts and jeans, their mothers weren't going to let them have rips in their jeans) and a pair Converse.

Tyler was in one of Josh's old-ish smaller black shirts that still looked new, and black skinny jeans, black and pink Vans, and a flower crown.

They wanted a super causal wedding, nothing too fancy or traditional, as they weren't even a traditional couple, anyway.

As Tyler stopped next to Josh, his parents walked away and sat next to Josh's parents. (They didn't want the families on separate sides because as of today, they were all one big family.)

The priest then started speaking- but Tyler didn't hear a word he said. He was focused on Josh and the way he looked slightly nervous.

Tyler smiled because he knew he was the only one who could make his Joshie boy jealous. His sweet and amazing man jealous.

"You may exchange vows." The priest spoke.

Josh took a deep breath.

"Tyler, ever since you bumped into me and completely ruined my new white shirt with your nasty pink donut, I've been in love with you. You just take my breath away every time I see your face. You're my everything, and I hope to God that you'll be my everything for as long as we both live. I love you, sunshine."

Josh's cheeks burned red, and he smiled sheepishly. Tyler giggled, and started his own vows.

"Joshua William Dun, everyday of my life that I've been with you, I've smiled. Of course we've had our rough days, but even when we fight, you still kiss me goodnight and tell me you love me before falling asleep. I love everything about you, and I hope to learn even more things about you so I can love those things as well.

"I can't tell you in words how much I adore you, but I just hope you can put up with my shit for the rest of your life. I know how much you just love when I steal the covers and practically push you off the bed when we're sleeping, and how I always tell you I love the dog more than I love you." The family and friends laughed. "Typical Tyler, everyone!" Brendon yelled.

Tyler giggled, but continued. "And even though I always say how hot Mikey's friend, Luke is, I think you're much hotter, personally."

Somebody snorted. Tyler figured it was Luke, as he was invited to the wedding since he was technically a friend.

The priest smiled and started talking again, knowing Tyler was done.

Soon they exchanged rings, and said "I do."

Yet in the midst of Josh's mom's crying, she looked to Tyler's mom. "He went to Jared for the ring." She said, smiling widely.