four

[ E D I T E D ]

I've been thinking a lot lately. I really really like Josh, and I kind of want to be his.

Yeah, I'm a bit iffy because of the whole abusive ex-boyfriend thing, but there's something in me telling me Josh could actually be a blessing for me. Something inside of me tells me that there's something good that can come out of being with Josh.

Plus, Josh has been super nice and sweet to me as of late. He's taken me on two lunch dates and one ice cream date since our very first date at the coffee shop.

I just don't know how to tell him. How do you even tell your potential boyfriend you want to be his? First world relatable problems, am I right?

So, the best thing I can think of is to just text him. I mean, if he says no, he can't see me ball my eyes out over text! I'm a really good thinker, guys.

Tyler x)
Hey Joshie. I've got a question  xx

Almost immediately, I got a response.

JAWWWSH
What's up, sunshine? xx

Don't judge my name for him, you're just jealous that I, Tyler Robert Joseph am the proud owner of the Joshua William Dun's phone number. Be jelly, bitches. I'm just kidding, I love you and I know you love my forth-wall-breaking.

Tyler x)
So, the other day you said you wanted me to be your boyfriend, and I've been thinking. I kind of want to try it out with you. If you still want to, of course.

I bite my left index finger nail, nervous of Josh's response. He probably changed his mind, I think, he's probably found some other cute guy. He probably doesn't even like you anymore. But he added the kisses in his last text! That must mean something, right? No, Jenna and I always send digital kissies to each other. That's purely platonic. Speaking of, I should really call her-

My jumbled thoughts get interrupted by a small ding from my phone, indicating I got a text.

JAWWWSH
Meet me at the cafe from the first time we met? We can talk and see what we can do, yeah?

I squeal like a pig about to get butchered- except my squeal isn't scared, it's pure excitement. Sorry for the weird analogy.

Tyler x)
Okay. What time? Anytime is okay for me.

In my mind I'm chanting, please say now, please say now, please say now!

JAWWWSH
Right now is good. I'll see you there in like, what? 5-10 minutes?

Tyler x)
Okay. See you there:) xx

JAWWWSH
xx

Once again, a squeal comes from my mouth. I hurriedly put my Panic! At The Disco galaxy shirt, black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, and my cute as fuck galaxy Vans.

I get in my kinda-new kinda-old car, and drive to the cute, small and home-y cafe.