LukexTyler Part 2

Part two of Tyler and Luke.

[ U N E D I T E D ]

Two years later...
Luke and Tyler lay in bed together with three tubs of different kinds of ice cream, loads of chocolate and caramel syrup (neither of them liked the strawberry syrup) and two spoons that didn't really belong to either one of the boys, as Tyler and Luke have shared saliva in worse ways than sharing a spoon.

Often, Luke would be taking a bite of ice cream, and Tyler would steal his spoon with a bunch of ice cream on it, and stick his empty one in Luke's mouth. Tyler was still the sassy asshole as always.

Reruns of Supernatural and the occasional Kitchen Nightmares played all day, and Tyler came to the realization that Luke was literally the best husband on earth, and their life together was simply perfect.

After they got married, (they had gotten married when they were pissed drunk in Las Vegas and weren't thinking clearly, and to this day there's still a picture frame with Luke, Tyler, and the guy who dressed up as Elvis and married the two gay boys, and they didn't see the point in filing for a divorce since they were still together, so they just bought some cheap rings until they actually got legitimately married) Luke and Tyler moved in together in a small duplex apartment in Australia, where Luke was born and raised, only a few blocks away from his childhood home where his parents (and college dropout brother) lived.

The apartment was ground level, with only one apartment next to it, and the entire neighborhood was the same. And the boys shared their pay checks and bills, so that both of their names were somehow incorporated in the apartment.

But often, after they paid their bills, Luke would spend about a hundred dollars solely on Tyler's needs and wants. (He and Tyler had pretty good paying jobs.)

Luke would also let Tyler splurge some money on Max, Tyler's oh so faithful puppy. Except, Max wasn't a puppy anymore. He was a huge German shepherd, and often thought of himself as a tiny lap dog, and laid on Tyler and Luke's laps while they sat. Max being so big, however, they had to take him out on walks every day and let him roam around the park because of the small sized apartment. Sometimes when they didn't feel like walking, they would put an extendable leash on Max, hook it up to the table next to the back door, and let Max just roam around the back part of the small yard.

However, tonight wasn't so perfect.

While Gordon Ramsey yelled at the head chef for serving raw meat, Tyler got a message on Facebook from Joshua Dun.

Joshua Dun:
Hey Ty! Heard you moved to Australia? How's that treating you? Still dating that skinny blonde boy?

Tyler rolled his eyes. His communication with Josh in the past few years was to a minimal. Tyler really didn't want anything to do with Josh anymore, but he just messaged him. He can't just ignore it, he knows Josh will blow his phone up.

Tyler Hemmings:
Please leave me alone. I told you I didn't want anything to do with you anymore.

Luke laid his head on Tyler's shoulder, looking at his husband's phone. "Why is he texting you?" Luke asked in disgust.

Tyler sighed. "I don't know, Lukey. Hopefully he'll leave me alone, though. I really don't feel like talking to him."

Before Luke could answer, Tyler's phone lit up again.