sixteen

[ E D I T E D ]

Tyler

Sadly, today was our last day on the cruise ship. I was going to miss the occasional sea sickness, the hella expensive souvenirs, the Jamaican weed (we didn't actually smoke that, we just kept it and we'll probably give it to Brendon, because let's be honest, he'll smoke it) and the amazing alcohol from the clubhouse on the ship.

But then again, I also missed my friends, my bed, and most of all, my dog. Brendon and his boyfriend, Ryan had been taking care of him, and I made him FaceTime me a couple times just to let me see Max.

But as we pulled up to our apartment, we took notice of a couple familiar cars, which ruined our plans of taking a long ass nap before we did anything else.

After we grabbed our bags, we walked into our unlocked apartment. Josh turned the lights on, and out popped Jenna, Brendon, both our parents, and two random guys who stood by Jenna.

I laugh, "Okay, guys. It wasn't a surprise. I saw your cars outside and the door was unlocked. Which, by the way, Jenna. Why the heck did I give you the extra key? I should've just put it under the door mat like anybody else would."

Jen laughed. "Oh, shut up. Oh my gosh! Look who I brought with me!" She pulled the two guys' arms forward. "This is my new boyfriend I told you about, Michael," she pointed to one guy who had bright dyed red hair, an eyebrow piercing, a couple tattoos on his arm, and dressed in all black, "and this is his best friend who had nothing else to do, so he tagged along, Luke!"

She pointed to the other guy who was blonde, had blue eyes, a lip piercing, had a small stubble, and was also dressed in all black. Not to be a hoe or anything, and I know I'm with Joshie, but I would hop on both of their dicks in a split second. Especially Luke. Luke was super hot, but Michael was taken by my best friend.

They both held out their hands. "Nice to meet you," Michael spoke. Holy shit, he had an Australian accent!

Josh shook their hands, but I went in for a hug. "Welcome to the crazy family, boys!"

When I hugged Luke I smelled his cologne. Holy shit. He smells good too! This boy can't get any better. That is, until he talked. "I just met you, but I can tell I'm gonna like you."

He also had a motherfucking accent.

I've died. I've gone to heaven, and now I'm back. Thanks, Luke.

Josh put his arm around my waist. "Hey, back off, Blondie. He's mine."

Luke just laughed. "Nah, man. I didn't mean it like that! I swear! He just seems like a good friend and a cool guy."

I nudge Josh in the stomach lightly with my elbow. "Yeah, babe. I'm a cool guy! And anyway, I know I'm your's so don't get your panties in a bunch."

Josh chuckles. "I'm not the one who wears panties, little boy." He says lowly, but apparently not low enough because Brendon started laughing his ass off.

"H-holy shit! Good one, Josh!" He cried, and continued laughing. Ryan smacked the back of Brendon's head, and mumbled under his breath about how stupid but cute Bren was.

I rolled my eyes and dug out the Jamaican weed and threw it at him. "There's that stuff I told you about. Anyway, I'm gonna go put my bags in our room."

I grab the few bags I had and walked to my bedroom, but as I opened the door, my Maxie popped out and jumped all over my legs. Instantly, I drop all of my bags on the floor and pick up my puppy, giving him a bunch of kisses and hugs.

"Oh my Maxie! I missed you so much!"

Josh comes in behind me. "I made them all leave. I practically had to push Jenna out. She said she, and I quote, 'Needed to have sex with Michael in Tyler's apartment because it's tradition.'"

I laugh. "Yeah, it was tradition when we were teenagers. All because of some stupid bet that I don't even remember."

Every time I got a boyfriend as a teenager, and if we had sex we had it at least once at Jenna's house, and vice versa. I actually can remember one time waking up at like three in the morning and hearing Jen and some guy having sex on the floor next to me. (Jenna had went to a party and got super wasted.)

I smiled to myself remembering how dumb we were as teens. Then I realized as an adult (and even as an older teen) I act like a child sometimes, which in a way is silly. Oh well. I'm just glad to finally be home.

Do you ever just can't sleep so you put on your headphones and listen to Fall Out Boy super loud and close your eyes until you fall asleep but also freak out because you don't want your headphone cord to choke you in the middle of the night if you accidentally fall asleep with them in?