Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I woke up on a cold floor in a dark room where the hell am I? I tried to move but when i moved I felt a sharp pain in my ankle "it's broken" Eva said "Eva where the hell are we." I asked "I dont know Em...... I miss our mate." "wait how long have we been in hear?" I asked conserned "I would guess a few days." she said I was going to reply when the door to my cell flew open. No no no this cant be happening. "Hello sister." Elaric said with and evil smirk. "Bu but how." fear laced my words he chuckled "what's the matter little sis not happy to see me?" he said as he walked over to me "N-no." why am I sutering Killian will come get me.right. I was quickly brought out of my thoughts with a hard kick to my side, but this kick burned it must be silver on his shoes "well little sister you are still worthless but you will be fun to play with." I could tell by the way he said this and the smirk on his face that this was going to be painful.

Killian's POV

Someone took my mate and they are going to pay. "We will rip apart the person limb by limb." Ryker said just as pissed off as me. "Alpha everyone you have requested is hear." Lance informed me I nodded and walked into the meeting room. Once I enterd everyone looked at me waiting to be assigned on what to do. "I assume Beta Lance informed you all on what is going on." I paused fir a moment to see if anyone needed to be informed on what has happened "good someone has taken your luna my mate we must find her so you all have been split up into groups I will call out your groups name and tell you your duty. Tracking group A and warrior group B start looking in for anything in the north part of the territory and outside of the territory. Tracking group C and warrior group A smae gose for you but you will search in the south. The rest of you will fan out across the west and east and tracking and warrior groups E and F will swich out with tierd warriors or trackers.  No one will rest until we find her." I saw some of the trackers cower under my alpha tone and others firmly nod everyone quickly disbanded from the room and only Lance and Seth stood by me. "We will find her Killian." Lance said pating my shoulder and going to watch over the groups. "Seth come with me we have a kidnapper to find." I said walking to my office. I grabed rhe note off of my desk and examined it. It's hand written. "Seth can you grab the boxes with all the letters I have recived as alpha." he quickly grabed seventeen boxes and placed them in front of me "look for the letter with this writing." I said as I passed him the note "alpha what makes you think that the person who took her sent you a letter?" Seth asked. "I have gotten a letter from every alpha in the world at least once if it is not one of them I know it's rouges." Seth nodded and sarted shuffling through the many letters. I walked out to the porch to see if I could pick up her sent but all I got was a faint sent of wolfsbane. They must have used that to knok out her wolf. "What if we cant find her?" Ryker asked with worry "we WILL find her." I stated even though I didnt even know if it was true. Will we find her?

5 days later

It has been almost a week Emma has been missing for and we have barly found anything linking us to who took my mate just that stupid letter. I grabed a lamp from my desk and chucked it across the room and even the shade shattered into pieces. "Alpha w-we we." Grant, my best worrior and cousin, came rushing into my office out of breath "spit it out Grant." I yelled "we found where she is." he finally got out. They found her! "Well where is she." I said and handed him a water bottle "she's in Alaska in a rouge area." he said drinking the water "what the hell who in the actual fuck took her to Alaska from Maine?" I asked as venom laced my words. "Um Alpha it was Elaric who had some help from rouges." he said gulping down the rest of the water.
"Lance get the rest of the warriors we are going to Alaska." I linked Lance and put my sister in carge of the pack in my absence I was about to go to out to the jet when my sister stoped me "be careful brother and bring everyone home safe." I nodded and headed toward the jet a 6 hour ride awaits.

Emma's POV

I dont know how long I have been in this cell but I do know that Elaric has only come to kick me and punch me not even to feed me. "Hes coming" Eva warned. The cell door flew open to reveal Elaric "well little sister my wenches have fail to pleasure me so i shal take pleasure in your suffering." he had a evil smirk on his face and I was scared to what would happen next.

"Im done with you now." Elaric said as he left me crying in the corner. I cant believe what just happened my own brother just raped me. I knew he was evil but I didnt know he was this evil he took my virginity and my dignity. "It hurts." Eva said. If you are with another wolf after you met your mate your wolf takes a hard hit. "I know Eva I know." I told her as I sobed in the corner of the cell with darkness slowly overcoming my body.

Killian's POV

We finaly landed in Alaska now that we are hear I can deal out the plan. " ok once we get to this place we will surround the building any rouge that comes shal be killed on the spot understand." "yes alpha!" they all said together with no hesitation "ok now lets get back your luna and my mate." I said and followed Grant along with my warriors to the place that Emma was being held. We got there and we came to a warehouse that was two stories high with vines growing on the sides and moss on the corners. Everyone imidently surrounded the area with people to spare. " Lance, Seth, and Grant come wirh me." I linked. All three of us walked into the warehouse and started looking for a place to keep a person. We wlaked across the whole building but nothing. "Where the hell is she." I shouted in the link "Alpha I found something it looks like a passage way." Seth said in the link. We all quickly went to Seth and looked into the hallway and walked in. We kept walking until we heard a scream. We quickly ran to the we came to seven cells one which had the amazing smell that belongs to my mate. I burst through the door to see a naked Elaric about to take off Emma's underwear I quickly ran towards them and threw Elaric across the room. I heard him grunt in pain as he hit the wall I saw him rum out through a secret door and I quickly linked my warriors "capture Elaric you all know who he is." after linking the I rushed to Emma's side. She faintly smelt like Elaric that fucking bitch he fucken raped her im going to kill that basterd. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my sweet mates voice "Killian?." her faint voice made my heart clutch "yes im hear love its okay im hear." I said pulling her into my arms. It pained me to see her like this with her only in her undergarments I could see the bursies and cuts on her body. When I relised that Seth, Lance, and Grant were still in the cell I quickly pulled off my shirt and put it on my mate.

I gatherd her in my arms and started my way back out of the warehouse with Seth, Lance and Grant following. When we got outside my warriors had captured Elaric and were holding him down. "Lance take Emma to the jet qe will be there in a bit." I said he nodded but before I handed him Emma I wisperd "can I kill him?" she nodded and fell asleep quickly. I handed Lance a now sleeping Emma and went towards Elaric. He was about to say somthing but before he could I punched him in his jaw and heard a crak "kill the basterd." Ryker said with venom laceing his words. I grabed a silver knife that was raped up in my pocket and smirked evily. "You know I am really glad I get to kill your ass." I said stabing him in his thigh "you hurt my mate all her life." I stabed hin in his arm "you raped her." I stabed him in his feet "which makes this moment so much sweeter." I said every word Laced with anger as I stabed him in his neck then his chest I watched a life slwoly left his body and I smiled at my victory.

I walked back on the jer and saw Emma curled in a ball on a seat I sighed and walked over to her and pulled her on my lap omce I sat down and she instantly jolted awake. "Shhh love it's just me." she relaxed as I started runing my hand up and down her back "is he gone?" she asked "ya love he's gone."

Well what a chapter bye 💕💕💕💕