Chapter 21

Emma's POV

My footsteps echoed in this small room as I ran my hands up and down the walls searching for something to help me get out of here. Suddenly I heard a juggling of keys on the the side of the door and I quickly hid the key Devoni gave me quickly into my bra and turned towards the door. In strolls Benjamin with a smirk on his face that I just wanted to slap off of him. 

"Why hello Emma." He said his smaller frame pushing the door closed.

"What do you want?" I snapped leaning against the corner of the small room shooting him a death glare.

"Oh a little hostile are we?" His smirk reapeard on his face.

"Well when someone takes me from my family for no reason that tends to make you just a bit hostile." I shot back venom lacing my every word. He smiled and stood up straight

"Oh Emma it wasn't for no reason." His eyes darkened "your mate took mine so I thought I would just return the favor." A dark smile passed over his face followed by hurt which he covers up quickly.

"Killian didn't take your mate whoever the hell she was." I snapped "and I know for a fact he didn't rip your mate away from her newborn pups." He walked closer

"Your right he didnt take her but he killed him." A mixture of sadness and rage passing over his face "he was just trying to protect his pack and then I get word that he was killed by your mate."

"I'm sorry that you think Killian killed whoever your mate was but he wouldn't kill anyone for no reason." I defended. There is no way Killian would kill an inicont person. Right? He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Does the name Elaric ring a bell?" My heart sank the moment he spoke my brothers name. How could my demon of a brother have a mate, a crazy one, but never the less a mate. "He took him from me so I took you from him." He snapped at me and exited the room closing the door with a slam. I rushed to the door still trying to take in the words that were just told to me.  He was my brothers mate? But why does he think that Elaric is inicont? I pulled on the hey door which only opened slightly before being pulled shut. I banged on the door Benjamin's word's finally making there way into my head.

"He's heartbroken." Eva stated her voice low in my head.

"I know, but that is still no excuse, plus how wouldn't he have known how evil Elaric really was if he was his mate?"

"Mabey they never really bonded?" Eva sugested before crawling into the back of my mind.

My mind raced as I squinted to see the door in the very dim light provided by the torch atached to the far wall. My fingers once again ran up and down the door eventually stopping at the bottom hinge which had a hole key sized hole in it. Bingo!

Killian's POV

While in wolf form with the witch girl on my back we raced to the area where she stated Emma was being held. My heart raced as we approached the area she is supposed to be as the sun started to rise. Which was just a clearing on the boarder of the ocean. She hoped off my back and walked to the area and me and the worriors turned back to human form.

"What the hell is this?! This is just a beach clearing!" I souted anger bubbling inside of me. She turned away from me and held up her hands touching something and suddenly a old house started to appear along with dozens of rouge wolves who imediently charged at us. I quickly let my wolf take over and let the battle begin.

Thank you all for continuing to support me despite the really late updates also I have a question for you guys. Should I enter this book in the Wattys? Comment below❤