Chapter 23

A long while later Killian carried Emma deeper into the pack's territory, while she slept soundly. Once they were there she lept up and stumbled. "My babies where are they?" She asked.

Killian smiled "this way love." He picked her up once again and walked into the house and up to the twins room. Nina was Holding one of them when they entered she looked up and smiled handing Henry to Emma.

"I'm home my angles." She said walking over to the crib where Jeremy was laying "and I'm never leaving again.

"Oh my God!!!" Devoni yelled from downstairs Killian,Emma,and Nina rushed downstairs to see Sebastian and Devoni hugging.

"What happened?" Emma asked.

"She's my mate." Sebastion said still holding Devoni.

"Devoni I thought your brother killed your mate." Emma said

"Me to but I guess he just wiped his memory." She said pulling away and looking at Emma.

"Cute. Now can someone feed me." Juli said.

"I will." Said Garth. Everyone laughed at Juli's face but were shocked by her answer.

"Fine but not touching or talking."

Everyone was shocked until the twins started crying. Killian smiled "welcome to perenthood." He said to Emma.

"I wouldnt have it any other way."
-------------
"Hand in hand they walked up the stairs to tend to their twins. Two years later Killian and Emma had a little girl named Zara and another little girl a year later named Edith. They ruled the pack together till it was time for the twins to take over and-" Killian was cut off.

"Dad your not telling them that story again are you?" Jeremy and Henry asked.

"Dad!" "Daddy!" Whined Killians grandpups "you cut grandpa off at the best part!"

"Fine but only the end then go to bed before your mothers find out." The twins said walking out of the room.

"Now where was i oh yes. And Juli eventually said yes to Garth and they had two daredevil children and they all lived happily ever after the end."

"Tell it again!" They wailed.

"Tomorrow night I will but for now get to sleep. Goodnight pups." Killian pushed himself up from the chair and left the room. He was met by a kiss on the cheek from Emma and they hobbled up to bed and lived happily ever after.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the rushed ending I have not been into werewolf stuff for a while but I still wanted to give you all something. Hope you liked this book and please look at the book that i finished writing (not editing) before i published the first chapter. Thank you again for your support. ❤