Chapter 14

2 weeks later

I have officially been luna for 2 weeks and now I know why Killian is always so tierd the stress has gotten to me so much I will wake up at four or five in the morning and throw up. But dont get me wrong I love my pack but the packwork is killing me I hate it and its always the simplest things but with so many pack members it takes hours. Thankfully Killian let me hang out with Nina today, but not Juli because she is still running from her mate. He actually got her for a week but she made the excuse that she needed to gaurd me but then she ran and now he is playing hard to get seeing if he can lure her in that way.

"When is Juli going to give in to that boy?" Nina said as Zack finished his bottle and crawled over to me. "Who knows, but I do know trying to play hard to get is not goung to get her to fall in love with him." I said as I took Zack from Nina and he played with a strand of my hair. "That's true unless he can some how mak-" I didnt let her finish before I put down Zack and rushed to the bathroom to empty my stomach contents. I felt Ninas comfortin hand on my back as she held up my hair. After I was done pukeing my guts out I brushed my teeth "Em dose this happen often?" she asked bouncing Zack on her hip "yes, it has been happening for about two weeks now." I answered " Em do you think you might be pregnant?" I froze "I mean it is a possibility but we always use protection no matter what." Nina sighed "hold him please." she said handing Zack to me just as Rose came into the living room "hey whats going on?" she asked "Em might be pregnant." "what!?!" she yelled before Nina walked out of the room.

When Nina came back Me and Rose were siting on the couch watching Zack try to stand by holding onto the couch "take this." she said throwing a pregnancy test at me " ok b- wait why do you have a pregnancy test?" Nina looked like she had just been caught by her mom "n-no reason I just do." she stutterd out "no no no not geting out of this that easy." I stated "yeah come on Nina." Rose pushed "ok fine but you cant tell Lance yet. Im pregnant." "yay another one to spoil." Rose said as we got up to hug her "ok ok this is not about me Em go take that test." I sighed and went to take it.

I peed on the tip of the stick ,which was really wierd by the way, and waited for the timer to go off. It was the longest five muinets of my life. "I cant look." I said handing Nina and Rose the test I heard Nina and Rose both gasp "what what." I asked grabbing the test not waiting for the answer. My heart stoped right there on the test is two pink lines " what am I going to tell Killian. What if he is mad what if-" I was cut off by Nina and Rose "Stop!" "he will be ecstatic he has always wanted kids." Nina reassured me "yeah im sure he will be happy." Rose added in. I just nodded thinking of ways to tell him.

I have been pacing around our bedroom for the past hour thinking of how to tell Killian im pregnant. I plopped down on our bed face first, and it seams like the wonderful moon goddess hates me because who comes strolling thorough the door thats right Killian. Shit. "Hey love." he said walking over to me and giving me a soft kiss "whats wrong love?" shit why dose he have to know me so well. "Um Killian I dont know how to tell you this." I said scratching my neck, he looked at me confused "im um ok im pregnant." I said closing my eyes looking at the ground while Killian just stared at the wall then kissed my head and walked out of the room. What was that about is he happy? Mad? Gosh men are confusing. "Your pregnant!?" Juli said jumping out of my closet scaring me half to death making me scream and Killian rush back in with Garth by his side. "What happend?" Killian said coming over to check me "nothing just the fact that JULI WAS IN OUR CLOSEST!" Killian chuckled and Juli noticed Garth and tried to get to the window "Juliana Kelly Gonzalez get you ass back hear." Killian orderd. Juli groand but obliged "ok now that everyone I need, Juliana you will now be with Emma everyday no exceptions, and Garth you will help Juli guard." Killian stated I could practically see Juli burst into flames "what!" Juli said with a blank expression " it would be an honor to protect my luna." Grant said but I could see a smirk itching to be on his face "see Juliana why cant you bee more like him." Killian said in a humorous tone knowing that Juli was pissed. "Ok you both are dismissed." Killian said with a smirk Juli went to the window but realised that Garth had left the room without chasing her.  She looked confused and causesly went out the door. As soon as she closed the door Killian picked me up and spun me around and kossed my face "im so happy we are starting our family." he said kissing me passionately "you have no idea how happy I am." he wispered in my ear " me to."

Hope you liked it.

Not edited