Chapter 7

Killian's POV

The jet landed with a thud Emma stirred in my arms burring her head deeper into my chest curling up in my lap. I shighed at the sight of her curled up on my lap she was so at peace I brought my lips to her and  placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. "Killian we have landed." Grant informed me quietly I nodded in response and Grant exited the jet. I lifted up Emma in my arms and walked us to the pack house. I enterd the pack house to see everyone waiting for us to enter and yelled "welcome home!" which resulted in Emma jolting awake. A growl was about to escape from my chest and Emma quickly put her hand on my chest to calm me down " calm down they are just trying to be nice." she said kissing me on my cheek "at least go put on some clothes that cover you up." I begged "nope your shirt covers to my knees im fine." she said pecking my cheek and going to talk to pack members.

I followed Emma around saying hello to pack members when I realised that unmated male pack members were stareing at Emma. I walked up to Emma grabed her by her waist and smashed my lips into hers in a long kiss. Emma was about to say somthing but was draged away by Nina.

Emma's POV

What was that kiss about? He usually kisses me softly and is kinda gentle. The next couple hours passed by in a blur.
Killian and I went up to our room, as soon as we were alone I said "Ok mister what was that kiss about." my hands on my hips "can't I just kiss my mate?" he asked "you can but that was not a loving kiss." I said stareing in his eyes " I can kiss you when ever I want." he said going into the bathroom. Ugh he's so stubborn.
1 hour later
"Exactly why you two are mates." Eva said in a 'duh' tone. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked. "Yes?" Killian asked "I need to take a shower are you done in there?" I answered. Killian walked out of the bathroom with nothing on but a towel hanging low on his waist. Killian smirked and brushed past me heading to the closet what is his problem. I turned on the shower and put it as hot as it would go. I striped and stepped under the hot water I let the water relax my muscles. I squirted some shampoo in my hand and massaged it into my scalp. I finished up my shower and wraped a towel around my body and put on my lavander lotion. I sliped on my underwear, my bra and my T-shirt when I relised I forgot to grab shorts. I opend the door and saw Killian's eyes were closed so I quickly went to the closet and quickly searched for my shorts from Victoria secret I finally found them and sliped them on and walked out of the closet only to be pined to the wall by Killian. "Killian what are you do-" U was cut off by his lips in a rough and loving kiss Killian pulled away for a split second and I could see his eyes were black with lust. Killian started trailing kisses down my jaw to where my neck and my shoulder meet I could tell what he wanted to do. "I'm going to mark you." he stated "no Killian don't." I said trying to pish him.away but failing "I have to." "no you dont Killian you dont need to." I said pulling his face up so I could see his eyes. "Emma I need to do this." he said looking into my eyes "why Killian why do you have to?" I said "because one if somthing ever happens to you I will know second males will know you belong to me." he said not losing eye contact with me "Killian I will be fine nothing bad is going to happen to me again-" "but it could happen Emma." he said pushing me up against the wall even more and his eyes sending off a pleading look I sighed "ok if it makes you feal better you can mark me just make it quick." "Thank you love." he said smashing his lips into mine then slowly making his way down to my neck he kissed my sweet spot making me moan from the fealing of his lips on me. He kissed my sweet spot over and over then I felt his canines pierce thorough my skin and I screamed from the pain but that pain turned into pleasure quickly. I felt Killian lick the spot and came up to where his eyes met mine and gently pressed his lips on to mine in a passionate kiss. I moaned into the kiss wraping my arms around his neck and twisting a strand of his hair around my finger. Killian licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I denied to tease him this earned me a growl from him. I felt Killian's hand snake around my waist and to my but which Killian grabed making me gasp, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up and carried me to the bed laying me down softly and slwoly pressing kisses along my jawline down my neck, stoping at the place he marked me and pepper kissing it, then he went down to my collar bone and leaving me multiple hickeys. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and tugged on it teasingly two can play that game. I ran my hands down his chest and slipes them under his shirt runing my hands up and down his toned chest. I heard a growl escape from his chest "dont test me love." he said in a tone warning. His comment gave me an idea I started to trail kisses starting from the side of his mouth down his jaw to his neck and back up to do the same thing to the other side. A growl ripped through his chest "dam it Emma im going to lose control." he said I was about to say something when we heard a knock on the door and Lance say "hey we made tocos do you guys want some?"

"No thank you Lance." I shouted in reply and heard Lance walk away and say "ok more for us.". "We should stop." Killian said I hesitantly nodded and Killian rolled over to his side of the bed. I crawled under the blankets and snuggled into them until I was quickly pulled into Killian's side. I shighed and snuggled into Killian's side as he drew random patterns on my back and I also traced the muscles on his arm "dose it hurt?" Killian asked, I knew he was referring to my mark "a little bit." after I said that he quickly moved us and kissed my mark multiple times. "Now dose it hurt?" "nope." I said poping the 'p' as I snuggled back into his side. "Goodnight love." he said holding me tighter "goodnight." I said falling into a peaceful sleep.

1216 words
This was kimda a short chapter anyway how did you guys like that huh 😏 any way comment if you guys like this so I know to continue any way bye loves. 💕