Chapter 11

One year later

It has been one year since I came to this pack everything has been calm and smooth, Killian had told me about the rouges threats to me but we have only had two attack attempts over the past year, other then that things have been more peaceful and I have a new guard named Juliana. And Nina and Lance had a little boy named Zack. Now back to what is happening I am siting in Killians office because it is Juliana's day off and it is 'dangerous' to leave me alone apparently- "alpha!" Grant yelled coming into Killians office "there was another alpha crossing our boarder without permission with two girls and a child." Killians head snapped up from the paperwork he was doing "do you know what pack they were from?" he asked in a hardened tone "they smelled of the moonstar pack." Grant said flatly "Ok." Killian nodded and went to where all the alphas numbers were to look for the pack and I turned to Grant and gave him a look that said 'where is my best friend' "downstairs." he said before leaving me to deal with my over protective mate. I slowly walked toward him and heard him speak into the phone " I want a meeting with you in two days to discuss why your alpha was in my territory." he said flatly into the phone before hanging up. He turned to me " can I go-" he cut me off "No" he said flatly " but im just going downstairs to hang out with Rose and Nina pleaseeeeeeee." he smiled and said "No." before walking back to his chair behind his desk. i groaned with frustration and then got a new idea, i walked over to where Killian was swaying my hips suductively and sat on the arm of his chair and wraped my arms around him and placed kisses down his jaw i felt him tighten his grip on the arms of his chair before i wisperd into his ear "can i please go downstairs with Nina and Rose, i will be just downstairs." i saw him clench his jaw and said "Emma N-" i cut him off and begged "please ill just be right downstairs" i pepper kissed his jaw till he said "fine." he let out a sigh of defeat and I jumped up and kissed his cheek quickly and left before he figured out what I did. I ran downstairs and jumped on the couch between Nina and Rose " how did you get him to let you leave this week?'' Nina asked as she re positioned my feet on her legs "same as all the other times but this one took a bit longer than usual I think he is starting to catch on to what i'm doing." I said as we all laughed " ok what are we going to do today?" Rose asked as Nina got up to hold a fussy Zack " we should go on a walk just the three of us I need to get away from motherhood." Nina said holding Zack me and Rose giggled and nodded 'ok' Nina went to Lance's office and gave him Zack, of course he protested saying 'I have to much work to do' and ' this is no place for him' but after Nina gave him that one look that scares us all he instantly agreed. We were about to walk out the door when we heard my name being called "Emma." it was Killian. I looked at Nina and Rose and mouthed 'run' and we dashed off into the trees toward the family houses. once we were far enough away we atoped running and started walking.

we walked through the small quaint neighborhood when we heard someone say "you know its not nice to run away from your mate." I instantly knew that Killian was behind us I groaned in frustration and we turned around. "I didn't run away it was more of a casual jog." i said as he came closer "why don't you listen to me?" he said getting closer "we're gonna go now." Nina said as her and Rose walked away traders i thought before saying " I did listen to you I was still with Nina and Rose." I stated looking up at his tall frame. "No I agreed to let you go downstairs, not go outside the pack house." he said looking down on me "well I wanted to go for a walk." I said clearly he rolled his eyes "come on." he said before turning around, grabing my hand and trying to take me back "but whyyyyy." I whined pulling his hand back making him stop "because it's not safe Emma, we've been over this." he stated " but im with Nina and Rose who both have had combat training." I complained "Emma no means no not until I know your safe." he said throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me back to the pack house. Once Killian sat me down at the pack house I went to go to our room but Killian coaught my shoulder and spun me around and looked me in the eyes.

"Emma you know why I have to do this, right?" "yes I know I just hate it so much." I said leaning my head on his chest "I know love, I hate it to but it's for your safety." he said holding me into his chest. I shiged and felt him kiss my head lightly "I love you." he whisperer "I love you to." I replied.

two days later

Today the alpha from the moonstar pack is coming and Killian wanted me to be there with him he said he wants me to be more involved , eventhough i'm not officaly Luna yet I also need to ask him about that I mean it has been a little over a year since I have been hear
"We can join you into the pack officially when ever you want babe." I heard Killian say in my head "get out of my head!" I yelled at Killian and closed my link Killian snapped his head up and was about to say somthing when Lance opend the office door to reveal who I am assuming is the alpha and luna of the moonstar pack. Killian stood up and said "Im Killian I am assuming that you are the alpha of the moonstar pack." sticking out his hand once it was shook he got right down to buissniss "so Josh tell me why were you seen in my territory with two girls and a child?" he said in his serious tone "well you see my mate and my beatas child were taken and the capouturs used what im assuming was an old rouge prison on the outskirts of your territory." I jumped up and said "lets let them have thier conversation." and led the girl downstairs.

Killians POV

Josh jumped up and said "let me show you where they were being held and mabey Xanders dead body." I nodded and we got up and went downstairs "Josh and I have to go somewhere." I said and leaned down and kissed Emma's lips. And me and Josh headed out to where Kacey was kept.

When we got to the area I instantly recognized it "this is where she was kept." Josh said I nodded "this was the old cells before we made new ones underground." I said walking to the broken door "if you dont mind me asking why did you bild difrent cells?" Josh asked curiously "I didnt my father did he said that it was more dangerous to have cells above ground then below." we walked thorough the bacl cell door and I instantly smelt the decaying of a body. My gaze shot across the room to a body "well I guess Xander is dead." Josh stated "serves him right." I stated turning around with Josh on my heals walking through the grummy halls. On our way back we got to know eachother more and dicided to get a peac treaty signed between our packs in case of war with other packs or any other threts to our packs. Once we got home we signed the peace treaty with josh's pack and we were at peace.

Happy Valentine's day everyone this is a tie in to cheyenneCS88  story josh and kacey are her characters❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕❤💕❤