Chapter 9

Sorry for the late update I have beed really busy with school and activitys anyway this is shorter than I would like but I just wanted to give you guys somthing, and I also write on my own time so sorry if updates are a little slow anyway enjoy💕

Not edited

3 days later

Emma's POV

   It has been 3 days since I met my now best friend Rose. We are currently siting on the couch having a Disney movie marathon "I hate that stipid sea witch!" Rose yelled at the TV trowing some popcorn I laughed "Calm down i dont like her either but that is no excuse to throw away perfectly good popcorn." I scolded sarcastically she laughed as Grant came into the room. "What are you to doing?" "well your wonderful mate is waisting popcorn." I said looking at Rose. Grant fake gasped "No." he said fakeing being hurt "oh sut up." Rose said bringing him in for a kiss. I turned away from their PDA and started thinking about Killian, who was currently at Moonbeam pack doing some alpha business. I HATE it when he gose away for days at a time I get so lonely, of course I have Rose, Nina and Grant but that's not enough ugh stupid mate bond.

   Me and Rose finished our moive marathon and went into the kitchen. "What fo you want to eat?" I asked Rose even though I already knew the answer "Nutella on a tortilla and a Pepsi." Knew it. As we ate our Nutella I started to feal a overwhelming heat come from the core of my body I put my hand on my chest which was a bad idea because the pain got stronger "and then- are you okay Em?" Rose asked I shook my head quickly as my breathing hitched and I collapsed on the floor "Grant get Killian!" she yelled but that only made it worse as a ringing started in my ear before I was completely engulfed in heat and pain. I felt someone pick me up which only made me scream out in pain from the contact. I was placed on something hard and then I was engulfed by freezing cold water that only made the pain subside so I could open my eyes. "It's ok Emma Killian will be hear soon."Rose said as she tried to sooth me.

   In 2 minutes the water was completely warm and the pain became worse. Rose had moved me to my bed which was extremely painful. I was about to close my eyes when Killian bursted through the door "she's in heat." I heard him say "so go over there and help your dam mate." Rose orderd "no I can't be hear." he said before runing out of the room I felt tears leave my eyes as he left then another powerful wave of heat hit me an I screamed in pain before I blacked out.

Killians POV

I was in the middle of a meeting another alpha when I heard Grant shout through the mind link "alpha alpha its Emma!" Lance must of heard it to because his head snaped up. Something inside me snapped I jusmed out of my seat, ran outside and shifted in a matter of seconds I was running up the stairs of the pack house in basketball shorts. When I approached our room I smelled a cerin smell "shes in heat" Ryker said right before i busted through the door I saw Emma laying in the bed in pain but yet she look so beautiful I wanted to jump on her right there and take her. Then I got my since back and backed away "I cant be hear." I ran away as quickly as I came in then I heard Emma cry out in pain as I ran to the edge of the territory as Emma's scream replayed in my head.