Chapter 22

Emma's POV

I turned the key in the small hole and the hinge on the door fell to the ground with a clink. I pushed on the bottom of the door with all of my strength and a small opening was revealed in the bottom corner of the door where the hinge fell off just big enough for me to crawl through. I sliped through the small hole riping my already riped tank top. I looked around the dimly lit room that looked like a storage basement but was missing the stairs going up, instead there was a ladder. I ran to the ladder in the very dim light and began to climb it. The ladder squeaked with each step on it I took. I came to the top of the ladder and listened to see if I can hear someone coming but nothing just a distant sound of growling and howling that seemed to be close but not in the building. I pushed on the hatch at the top of the ladder and it slowly opened.

My head peaked out and looked around. I was in a small storage like closet with a small window at the top. No doors were around just empty bookcase. My ears picked up the sound of growling once again. I pulled myself up to see out the window and a wolf was thrown against it making me lose my grip and fall backwards.

I heard a shaking coming from behind a wall and suddenly a brick flew from the wall causing the lower part of it to crumble. Threw the new hole in the wall Devoni comes into the room.

"Come on Emma we need to leave now!" She grabed my hand draging me through the small hole once again ripping my rag of a tank top.

"What happend why are you back here?" I questioned as she handed me a hoodie from around her waist.

"I brought your mate here to raise hell and hopefully put an end to my brother's evil plans." She still was draging me through small halls and random doorways till we came out of the back of the large building. I could hear the growling and fighting going on in the front of the building. My guts pulled me toward the front of the house to which Devoni stoped me.

"Wait." She stood infront of me handing me a small vile of a blue liquid "its a protection spell." I smiled giving her a quick hug before downing the liquid and running full speed toward the battle.

My fast speed slowed as I turned into my wolf and my Luna side starts to take hold. Scanning the area im instantly knocked over by a rogue. My wolf and I worked together as we attacked with all of our strength that we had left in our body. The wolf threw me into a near by tree and I hit it with a loud thud that was muffled by the battle going on around me. Hoping back up with my vision a bit dased the wolf charged at me at a full speed. I jumped out of its way throwing it off balance and quickly turning and snaping its neck.

I turned to the rest of the battle, my luna sences searched and zeroed in on one of my worriors being teamed up on by three rogues. My wolf and i leaped quickly to help. Jumping next to the warrior I growled low and threatening as did my warrior, as soon as he realised what was happening. With our combined efforts we quickly defeated the rouges at our hands. Me and the warrior went to go deeper into the battle when I had a bad feeling in my stomach. Almost like tunnel vision my sights zeroed in on my mate in the middle of the battle fighting off Benjamin's, surprisingly large, wolf.

My feet started pounding on the ground hard as I raced faster to the center of all the fighting. I reached the center of the battle just as Ben knocked Killian off of his feet sending him into the ground. I watched as if in slow motion as Ben went for Killian while he was down. I leaped quickly at the scene at full speed and knocked Ben from on top of Killian. I growled as i stood infront of my mate guarding him as he shook off the dizziness in his head. I growled low with the fur on my back standing up making me look bigger then i was. He lunged at me but before i could attack first Killian jumped infront of me hitting Ben out of the air in the process.

Backing him up against a tree Killian and I put pressure on him to surrender but stubornly he continued to try and attack. He lunged at me quickly but was knocked off course by Killian. Quickly Killian attacked him while he was on the ground. Soon Ben's wolf became extreamly weak from fighting for so long, but still didn't surender.

Only minutes passed but it felt like hours. Killian atacked Ben clawing and biting his weak spots until his wolf gave in and turned back. With Killian still over him he rang out a victorious howl that rang out loud and far. The fighting came to a halt and everyone stared at Ben in his human form almost dead on the ground. The rogues bolted for the cover of the trees.

Devoni ran to my side and looked at her weak brother saying "you got what you deserved." Killian turned back to his human form causing the rest of us to turn in response. Devoni quickly coverd her eyes and poofed clothes onto everyone.

Killian turned to me and consumed me in a hug and cheers erupted from our warriors. "Im so glad your ok love." He said kissing me lovingly. A groan from Ben made everyone turn to his body still on the ground. Killian marched to him lifing him off the ground into the air. "I'm going to make you suffer you pest!" Killian went towards him with long strides and a smile resembling that of a evil scientist. He stoped right infront of him grabing him by his hair and getting close to his face "but that will come at a later time. Warriors take him to our isolated call and make it snappy!"

The warriors quickly took him away and I was suddenly engulfed in Killians arms once again. "I missed you." I mutterd as I buried my head deeper into his neck.

"And I you." He said holding me tightly. "Lets go home my love."

First chapter in like forever wow!