1 • Klaus (Smut)

For clichebitch , thanks for reading :D

Imagine Klaus taking your virginity.

Starting the Imagines off with a smut chapter...classy.

----------------------------

You were sat on the couch in the arms of your boyfriend watching some random show on tv when you felt your eyes becoming slightly heavy.

"You tired love?" Klaus asked as he looked down at you, you glanced up with a small smile and shook your head. Lifting yourself up slightly so that you could reach his lips to give him a small kiss.

Klaus had other ideas as he leaned down and wrapped an arm around your waist, deepening the kiss as he rolled on top of you. You moaned slightly as he kissed down your neck, smirking at your reaction.  His kisses got lower down your neck until he reached the collar of the shirt you were wearing, it was actually his but you always borrowed it.

You could feel his hands tugging slightly at the sides of it, inclining that he wanted it off.

"K-Klaus wait." You whispered and swallowed thickly as he looked up at you, he new you were still a virgin and had always been supportive and patient to wait for you to be ready.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready." He murmured, dipping his face down so that he was inches from you. His nose lightly brushing against your own and making you feel safe.

The close proximity making you heat up yet also coaxing goose bumps up onto your skin.

Butterflies twirled in your stomach as you shook your head and kissed him.

"No, I want this." You confirmed as he nodded slightly, his signature smirk emerging onto his lips. He continued to trail his lips down and moved his shirt off of your shoulders, his fingers fiddling with the buttons as he kissed along your collar bone.

Finally he had unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it off you, leaving you feeling exposed in only your underwear. In a moment of braveness, you began to tug at his own top and he got the idea. Lifting it up and off, discarding it onto the floor. 

His lips attached to yours again in a heated yet loving kiss, your hands trailed down to his belt and began fiddling with it to get it undone. You felt Klaus' hands come down to help you and soon both of you were left in only your underwear, with Klaus lying on top of you.

You felt your core tingle slightly as his bulge pressed into your thigh. Klaus' hands moved around you to un-clip your bra, his hips moved to meet yours slightly which caused you to moan and arch your back. This gave Klaus the room to take your bra off, moving each strap slowly off your shoulders.

Instinctively your hands came up to your chest to cover yourself, but you felt Klaus' hands on yours in an instant.

"You're beautiful y/n, no need to cover yourself up for me love." He smiled and kissed your nose as you blushed a deep red, slowly and reluctantly you moved your hands away and wrapped your arms around his neck. His head came down and began to kiss a trail down your breasts, you moaned out at the intense and new feeling. Your fingers tangled with the short hairs at the nape of his neck (lol nape), his head coming back up to your be level with yours.

You felt his fingers dance along the edge of your pants as he hooked two fingers around the waist band, you slowly lifted your hips up to allow him to pull them down. Your breath hitching in your throat as you felt the cool air of the room on your exposed core. Gasping as Klaus placed a finger on your clît and began to rub in slow circles, moaning at the electrifying feeling. You felt a warmth growing in your lower stomach as Klaus decided to put a finger inside of you and start to thrust it in and out.

"K-Klaus." You whimpered, still holding onto his neck and scrunching your eyes closed.

"Does it feel good y/n?" Klaus asked, his voice barely a whisper next to your ear, all you could do was nod as you felt yourself getting closer to the edge. Klaus felt it too as he pulled his finger out, sucking on it whilst smirking at you.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked clearly, making sure you fully consented before continuing.

"Yes." You spoke with a small smile on your lips, Klaus kissed you one last time before pulling down his boxers. You felt slightly nervous, but Klaus was making the experience more comfortable for you.

"You ready?" He asked as he lined himself up with your entrance, you nodded and bit your lip. Slowly and carefully Klaus pushed into you, watching your face to see if you show any sign of discomfort.

You scrunched your eyes shut for a second as he stretched your walls, the pain was evident as you gripped onto his arm. Klaus finally started to move in and out of you, the first few times were painful however it subsided and began to be counteracted with the pleasure.

"That's it love." Klaus smiled as he kissed you again, you hips were slowly coming up to meet his thrusts as the two of you got into a rhythm. You moaned out as Klaus got faster, your body growing used to the new feeling and enjoying it.

You were a whimpering mess under the hybrid as the two of you got closer and closer to your highs, your toes curling from the intense feeling.

"Klaus I think I'm-" You were cut off when Klaus moved a hand down and began to rub your clît, causing the end of your sentence to turn into another moan. You felt yourself clench around him as he grunted, breathing heavy as he neared his high too. The strange sensation in your lower stomach felt like it was on the edge.

"Come on love." He whispered as he thrusted one last time causing you to go over the edge and reach your high, you moaned loudly and felt him release too. Riding out your highs together, breathing heavily as he pulled out.

A dull ache was already settling over your lower region and you knew it would continue for a while, but you didn't mind because it had definitely been worth it.

"You did so good." He smiled as you blushed slightly, still hugging him as you both lay on the sofa trying to get your breath back. "I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." You smiled and kissed him again, slowly and passionately.

------------------------------

Nawwwww. Okay so I may be starting out the imagines with a smut but it's a cute smut so that makes it okay :') (I'm still going to hell, I'm just trying to make it sound better)

Requests r open but there is a pretty long queue, I promise that I'll be trying to work through them as quickly as possible though :D

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird