2 • Klaus (Smut)

For kittycatcjb1 , sorry for the wait but hope you enjoy!

Imagine Caroline making fun of you and Klaus making you feel special

Double Klaus smut...Y'all need Jesus and a whole ocean of holy water

----------------------------

If there was one thing you hated more than school, it was shopping with the girls. More specifically Caroline. You knew that she wasn't intentionally mean, she just didn't have a filter when it came to harsh comments.

Elena and Bonnie were fine to shop with because they weren't nearly as bad as Caroline, however Elena didn't do much to help the situation sometimes. They'd known Caroline a lot longer than you so they'd become more used to her comments and it didn't really bother them anymore.

"What do you think of this top?" Elena asked, holding up a black top. You knew it would look amazing on her, but it was no secret that you were slightly bigger than the other girls. It was just something you'd come to accept, it didn't make you any less of a person after all. It just made you different, but not in a bad way, although Caroline did seem to pick up on it. A lot.

"I really like it." You nodded as Bonnie agreed.

"Hmm, it's okay I guess. If you're going for the stripper look." Caroline dismissed as Elena rolled her eyes but smiled, keeping hold of the top.

You walked over to where a rack of dresses were on sale, looking through them until one caught your eye. It was a beautiful deep navy with a v-neckline, ending above the knee. Your eyes widened when you saw the discounted price, not quite believing that it had been reduced to so much.

"Y/n oh my god that would look so cute on me." Caroline gasped as you frowned slightly.

"Actually I-"

"Well I mean I wouldn't think they'd carry it in your size in the sale but-"

"Caroline!" Bonnie cut her off, staring at her with wide eyes.

"What? I was just being honest." Caroline shrugged, taking the dress from the rack and adding it to her pile of clothes.

You knew it shouldn't affect you, but it had all been building up for so long. You'd bottled up all emotions of sadness when it came to her commenting on your size and you felt as if this comment had just pushed you over the edge.

Without another word you simply walked past them both and straight out of the shop, not wanting to hear Carolines poor excuses anymore. You weren't really thinking about where you were going to go, but you ended up near the Mikaelson's house.

So you swiftly walked up their drive towards the giant house, knocking on the door and hoping that Klaus was in.

"Hey." Klaus smiled as he opened the door, but his face dropped the second he saw a tear fall from your eye. "What's wrong love?" He asked as you shook your head and walked into his open arms, sighing as he hugged you tight. "Come on, come inside." You followed him in and to his room, away from any of his siblings so he could give you all his attention. "You need to tell me what happened or I can't help you." Klaus looked at you as you sniffled and finally nodded.

"W-well I was shopping with Caroline a-and, it sounds so stupid..." You shook your head as Klaus took your hands in his and squeezed them lightly.

"No it won't, I need you to tell me though Y/N." Klaus spoke as he looked you in the eyes, you nodded and sighed.