7// You're Bitten By A Werewolf

His reaction to you being bitten by a werewolf:

Damon:
"Y/N, damn it, I told you to run!" The anger was clear in Damon's voice as he looked between you and the werewolf. Nobody moved, the tension in the air was becoming slightly unbearable. 
"And you really think that I was going to leave you to fend for yourself?"
Damon sighed and rubbed his eyes, the wolf looked ready to pounce at any moment, although it was difficult for either of you to tell who it was targeting. 
"Why couldn't you just run? I'm handling it." 
"This really doesn't look like handling it, Damon," you muttered under your breath as the wolf seemed to straighten up. Its fur was as dark as the night around it, yet the glint of its teeth was as bright as the moon. 

The sudden movement was something that neither of you had anticipated, and before you had time to properly react, the heavyweight of the wolf was bearing down on you. Damon called out in panic as you hit the ground and grunted, however, it was soon your cries of pain that were filling the air. The wolf's teeth ripped into the side of your neck, leaving a painful wound in its wake. Damon came out of nowhere with a large log and began hitting the wolf until it retreated, leaving him alone with you. 
"Damn it, I told you-" 
"I know," you sighed, the pain wasn't easing and it felt as though your skin was already on fire. "I'm sorry, I didn't listen, I wanted to help." 
Damon had a look on his face that you hadn't seen before, a mixture of anger and sadness. He looked utterly defeated as he dropped to his knees and held you in his arms. 
"I'm sorry," you said again, shaking your head and then wincing at the action. Hot tears burned your cheeks. 
"I'm sorry I didn't protect you, it should have been me." 
"Just hold me," you sighed weakly, squeezing his hand gently as he lowered his head. You could see in his face that he was already trying to figure out how he was going to get a cure. That he was going to do everything in his power to make sure that you didn't die.

Stefan: "No!" Stefan was quick to snap the neck of the wolf, pulling the fury body off of you. He winced as he saw the wound at your neck, knowing what that would mean. You could already feel tears pricking at your eyes and tried to hold it together. However, it was no use, they fell as Stefan held you in his arms. 
"I'm sorry," you groaned, holding a hand to your throbbing neck. 
"Don't be sorry," he said with a sigh, stroking your hair and trying to calm you down. "We'll get this sorted, you'll be fine, you're going to be fine Y/N." 
"Stefan?" There was a panic in your voice that made you feel terrified. 
"I'm here," he held onto your hand and gently squeezed to show that he wasn't going anywhere.
You leaned forwards until you were by his ear, panting heavily as you tried to speak.
"Please promise me that you won't do anything stupid to get the cure," you spoke in almost a whisper. You could remember so vividly the last time that he had gone to Klaus to get his blood, it had resulted in him turning back to his ripper tendencies. "Please Stefan, you have to promise." 
"I can't promise that Y/N, what I can promise is that I'll do anything that I have to if it means that I won't lose you because of this." His voice shook as he spoke, as though directed by a strong wind. 
"But what if I lose you?" Your voice cracked as you spoke, knowing that it was no use. He would go through all of that again, just to save you, and should he get the cure, you were going to have to find a way to live with that. 

Matt: "You're home late," Matt spoke in a monotonous tone, but you knew it well. It was the kind of tone that told you he was incredibly annoyed at something you'd done. It broke your already panicking heart as you stepped into the light of his kitchen and swayed slightly. "You look like hell," he commented, looking down at the dirt that covered your clothes. 
"Matt, I'm sorry, I was helping Tyler and-" Matt chuckled bitterly and shook his head. "Matt, please, he needed help, I thought you said that you understood that?"
"I did, but I also told you that I didn't want you putting yourself in danger like that," he sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. "What if he'd bitten you? You know it would kill you."
Your lips were pursed as you looked down and hid your throbbing arm behind your back.
"Matt, I have something to tell you," you winced at the sound of your voice, it was weaker already. He looked up at the change in your tone, worry taking hold of his features. "I'm sorry."