16 • Damon (Smut)

For fatcheeto ,  hope you like it (I love your name)

Imagine slow, passionate *** with Damon (*go *to *church)

Jesus forgive me for writing 3 smuts in less than 24 hours

---------------

The sun was shining through the small fragments of space between the dark curtains on the window, throwing dazzling shapes of early orange sunrise across the ceiling and adjacent wall. The glare of the morning light stirring you from a perfect sleep, encased in the strong and firm arms of Damon.

The sudden shift in his breathing indicated that he was no longer in a deep snoring-filled sleep, he moved his head lazily to the side and kissed your forehead. You chuckled before tilting your head upwards, placing your lips on his in a tired and extremely lethargic effort of a kiss.

Damon laughed as you groaned, shifting position slightly which caused you to wince slightly. It was safe to say that the entire lower half of your body was in agony after the antics of last night. Damon seemed to notice your discomfort too as he frowned slightly at you, however you simply waved it off.

"I'm fine." You sighed, smiling through the pain as Damon raised an eyebrow.

"Too rough last night?" He questioned, a knowing and slightly cocky smirk was curling his lip up.

All you responded with was a scoff before snuggling back up to him.

"What would you say about round two?" He asked carefully, causing a big smile to spread across your lips. You looked up at his face and laughed slightly.

"Who could say no to that face?" You sighed before rolling on top of him, kissing him more passionately and deeply this time. You pushed your hips against his, surprised at how hard he already was. However you continued to grind against him, causing you both to moan slightly. You'd both slept with no clothes on, making round two much easier for two tired people.

Damon suddenly hooked his arms around your back and pushed you over so that you were now on your back, with Damon hovering over you. He moved down slightly and pecked your lips as he slowly slid into your sensitive entrance. You groaned at the familiar sensation that ignited your lower half with pleasure, a sigh escaping your lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Damon." You cried out as he pulled all the way out before pushing in slowly again. He began with long and slow thrusts, prolonging the pleasure with less intensity however still causing loud moans to leave your mouth.

Both of you were becoming hotter by the moment, the close proximity and covers creating a sheen of sweat over you both. Damon's hair, already messy from sleep, was erratically positioned at every angle possible, some parts stuck with sweat to his forehead, whilst you wove your fingers through the hairs on the nape of his neck. A particularly deep thrust caused you to pull slightly harder on Damon's hair, enticing a throaty groan from him as he continued relentlessly.

He dipped his head low to capture your lips with his, pushing his tongue into your mouth to announce his dominance. Everything about his position now radiated control, you were too tired from the night before to complain.

You pressed your mouth back to his passionately, expressing your love for him by kissing him hard. Damon still persisting with his steady and slow thrusts, it was making your legs shake slightly from under him, the pleasure seemed to be perfectly bottled between you.

Damon pulled away as you let your hands fall from his hair, scratching at his back without even realising. He was wincing in slight pain from your nails, however it seemed to only spur on his effort further. This caused you to moan louder as you struggled to meet Damon's hips during each thrust.

He suddenly slowed down even more for a moment, adjusting your legs so that they were bent and closer to your body, the knew angle sent a fresh wave if pleasure coursing through you.

It brought you closer to the edge as you began to clench around Damon without even realising, the only indication coming from the expression on his face.

"Do that again." Damon panted between a string of profanities. You could only moan in response, intending to explain how you hadn't done it purposefully. However you tried to comply and let you body do the work, feeling your muscles contract and fuel even more intensity to the pleasure which caused you both to cry out.

"I'm so close Damon." You moaned as he nodded, proceeding with his steady rhythm that was leading you over the edge. You felt your nails dig hard into his back as you gritted your teeth, feeling the sensation of your release. This triggered Damon's own release as his thrusts began more ragged and now matched the rhythm of his release, riding out both of your highs.

You lay there for a moment gazing up at him as the two of you caught your breath, he caught your eye and broke out into a small and loving smile.

"I'm going to be so sore today." You chuckled slightly and shrugged, knowing full-well that it had been worth it.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for a slightly shorter one, hope it was okay :)

Please feel free to leave preference requests as I have 28 imagines in the works currently and want to balance out the ratio of both :D

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird