10 • Stefan (Smut)

For themazewolf , thanks for the request & sorry about the wait :)

Imagine Stefan being jealous

"Stefan?" You spoke in a quiet voice, he hadn't said a word to you since leaving the grill. "Stefan what's up?" You asked more forcefully as the car pulled into your drive.

"Had fun tonight?" He asked, avoiding your question. You frowned at him in confusion, not understanding what he was getting at.

"Yeah?" It was more of a question than an answer. "Did you?" You asked after a pause.

"Yeah I just love watching you flirt with Matt any chance you can get." He muttered as the two of you got out of the car.

"Excuse me?" You were angry now, how could he say that?

"It's just annoying Y/N, you know you do it." Stefan shrugged as he walked with you to your door.

"No I don't Stefan? Why do you think I always flirt with Matt?" You unlocked the door and walked inside.

"Because you do it right in front of me." Stefan stated as you rolled your eyes.

"I don't and I know I don't. Stop getting so jealous." You half chuckled, finding it somewhat comforting to see how much he cared. However a large part of you was still really annoyed at how much he spoke about it.
"Honestly Stefan I don't know what you class as flirting but I didn't flirt with Matt."

"Do you promise?" He spoke much calmer now, you nodded as he shut the door.

"Of course I do." You replied with a nod, Stefan's eyes were darker than usual as you stood biting your lip. Not sure what he'd do or say next.

"And no way am I jealous." He whispered, stalking across the room, not stopping until his lips met yours.

You were shocked at first, it didn't quite register in your brain what was happening. However that didn't stop you from kissing back in less than a second. It felt like a heavy, dense weight was being lifted off the both of you. You wanted- needed this. Your lips moulded against his and moved in a fast and desperate rhythm.

"Stefan." You groaned as you both halted for a moment, his reply was simply placing his lips back to yours. His arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you closer.

You felt like you were moving, the cold surface of the wall meeting your back confirmed that you had been. Your brain felt as if a fog had clouded it, judgement and logic being overthrown by want and need. You wrapped your arms around his neck and moving your fingers through his hair, enticing a groan from him.

Suddenly his hands were travelling lower, reaching the edge of your t-shirt. Fingers dancing over the fabric, teasingly bringing it up.

Shuddering at the feeling of his fingers finding your skin under your top, you began to kiss down his jaw. His hands pulling your waist flush to his, causing you to groan and arch your back. He then began to pull up your top, slowly exposing more and more skin. You lifted your arms up and he pulled the fabric all the way off, carelessly discarding it on the floor.

Your arms reassumed their position behind his neck, fingers lightly tugging on his hair. Enticing a groan from his lips as he kissed you again, passionately and slowly this time. You felt yourself instinctively move your hips against him, trying to create friction. This time you pushed him slightly away, lowering your arms to unbutton his shirt. Slowly and teasingly you revealed his toned torso, moving the material off his shoulders and letting it join your top on the floor.

You caught Stefan's eyes move down your body, slowly enough to take in the sight of you. You moved a finger under his chin and teasingly brought his head back up to eye level, a small smirk on your lips as he realised you'd been watching him. His fingers found the buttons on your jeans and one by one began to undo them, his hand applying pressure to your sensitive core. You groaned and involuntarily moved your hips into his hand.

"Stefan, stop teasing." You mumbled as he chuckled slightly but complied, moving his hand away to pull down your jeans. As payback you decided to mirror his actions, undoing his buttons before palming him through the material.

"Y/N." He groaned, head resting in the crook of your neck and began to kiss and suck on your sensitive spot. You stopped your actions as you moaned at the contact, you then began to pull down his jeans until the both of you were left in only your underwear. Stefan's lips where on yours in an instant, moving to show his passion yet also his dominance as he pushed his tongue into your mouth. You tried to keep up with his actions however all you could think of were the hands on your back, moving upwards and unclipping your bra. You arched your back, allowing him to pull off your bra.

His hands moved to your breasts as your own hands moved down to his boxers, palming him once more. He groaned and moved his hands down further, ripping off your pants.

"Sure you're not jealous?" You raised an eyebrow at him, the only response you got was a growl before he pulled his boxers off.

"Jump." He whispered lowly and you didn't waste a moment in thinking about it. Wrapping your legs around his waist as he balanced you against the wall.

You leant your head back against the cold surface as you felt him push into you, eyes closed as you moaned his name. He grunted as he pulled out and pushed in further, causing your legs to tighten around him.

Soon you both had a steady rhythm, the only sound was your irregular breathing and sounds that escaped your lips.

"Stefan." You breathed out as he moved one hand down to rub on your clít. Toes curling as your nails dug into his back, the pleasure becoming too much.

"I'm close Y/N." He whispered into your ear as you nodded, confirming you were too.

You continued to rock your hips into his as he moaned loudly with you, a sheen sweat appearing on the both of you.

"Stefan, I'm so close." You felt yourself tensing up as he grunted, his thrusts becoming sloppy as you both reached your highs. Moaning together as the desired euphoric feeling washed over you both. Slowly you moved your hips to ride out the feeling. 

After a few moments, Stefan put you down onto shaky legs, however you didn't let go of him as you needed him for support. He looked down at you with small smile playing on his lips.

"Oh you so were jealous." You laughed.

———————-

Hey guys hope you enjoyed (and hope y'all are going to church) portrayed Stefan as slightly rougher in this one (kind of more ripper Stefan but oh well)

Thanks for reading and if you saw in my last chapter I'd really appreciate the help on starting a new romance/mystery book: do I make it a fanfic or nah?

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird