17 • Kol

For 1-800-Yikes , hope you enjoy it :)

Imagine Davina killing you but a witch put a protection spell on you

-----------------------------

"Don't do it."

You'd never seen Kol so angry, so serious, yet so afraid.

You lay on the floor, nose bleeding and pain radiating across your whole body. Davina stood above you and held all of the power, physically as well as in the sense that the entire situation depended on her next action.

That action being on whether to kill you or not.

Your heart was pounding loudly in your ears as you lay helpless, weakened and defenceless from Davina's attack. You knew that she'd become jealous once she heard about your relationship with Kol. You tried to warn Kol, however he promised to protect you.

He couldn't and he knew it was too late for that.

Davina had the ultimate decision, her anger and rage all directed at you. You being only human; It was bound to kill you.

"Why not? What's she to me?" Davina narrowed her eyes as Kol looked at her with fire in his eyes.

"Nikki's the girl I love Davina. Let her go." Kol spoke sternly. "I won't ask nicely again." His desperation was beginning to show beneath the cracks in his brave facade. You knew it and so did he, he didn't have a back-up plan. You knew that if he couldn't reason with her, then that's it.

You'd die.

The look in Kol's eyes was fluctuating from angry to desperate, his fists clenched as he glared up at his ex.

"I was the girl you loved!" She shouted, causing you to flinch. Davina's state of rage was in no way stable, meaning that she was dangerously unpredictable. "What happened Kol? Why did you choose her over me?" Davina questioned as Kol shook his head.

"Look I'm not here to answer questions, give me Nikki and we can all walk away from this." Kol tried to reason as Davina took a step around you. She walked down the steps until she was almost dangerously close to Kol.

"Or what?" She narrowed her eyes at him as he continued to glare at her. "What if I do something, perhaps like this?" She turned back to you, chanting some spell that was sending waves of pain through you.

You gritted your teeth through the pain as the shockwaves ran through your body, ending and accumulating at your head. It made for a splitting headache, as you writhed on the floor, groaning in agony. 

"Stop it! Davina stop!" Kol was shouting far off as the edges of your vision appeared to dance and blur together. The ringing in your head never ceased as the pain was something you were becoming used to.

You were loosing consciousness fast, and the fading of your heart beat indicated that you were simply going to die. However you weren't afraid.

Not of Davina or what Kol's wrath from this would include. Not even of dying, you were surprisingly calm in that moment.

*Hours Earlier*

"Are you sure this is going to work?" You questioned to the witch that was helping you. She was busy moving candles and scrolls around her table, setting everything into place. Instead of orally answering, she merely nodded, not filling you with any warmth at all.

She then took a deep breath before beginning to chant. The candles seemed to respond to her words, the flames extending up and dancing frantically, as if a sudden wind had blown.

Her words were becoming more like shouts as she reached the end of the spell, one arm now holding onto you as you felt the strange sense of her magic running through you. You felt slightly relieved by this, protected in a way that Kol couldn't have protected you.

Preparing you for the worst against Davina.

*Present Time*

"You're killing her!" Kol shouted, trying his best to stop Davina. Neither of them knew of the protection spell.

Davina relentlessly continued, using her magic even more, as if Kol's words were spurring her on.

"Davina, if you do this, I'll kill you myself." Kol spat as your final breaths were being drawn. He ran to your side as you glanced at him, trying to speak however words were failing you. "Nikki, stay with me okay. Come on I'm right here." Kol was now looking around frantically for a way to help you.

However he could only look on helplessly as the life was leaving your body, each laboured breath only prolonging the agony you were in. He didn't know about the protection spell, you were too weak to tell him and all you could do was look up at him.

Davina had moved away, watching the scene in confusion at how upset Kol was. Her anger appeared to have subsided a bit, however she was still livid at the idea of him not loving her anymore.

"Davina please, help me." Kol begged as you could barely see anything. Your eyes were slowly closing as Kol shook his head. "No Nikki please, don't leave me." He cried as you slipped into the darkness, your body became ghostly still as you exhaled for the last time.

Kol sat in shock, his eyes couldn't tear away from your lifeless figure on the floor. His body felt frozen to the spot as his hands shook, your closed eyes made you appear as if you were merely sleeping.

Little did Kol know that you weren't actually dead. The spell worked as he sat there, Davina stood on watching for a moment longer before deciding to walk away.

However Kol was still listening to the footsteps, and in the blink of an eye he was in front of Davina. Rage consumed him as his face morphed into the twisted veins under his eyes and sharp teeth. He wasted no time in biting into her neck, causing her to scream, blood spurted out as he tore through flesh and artery. Relishing in the panic he was causing her, mirroring the panic she'd caused him by killing you.

"Kol?" You asked, your voice causing him to freeze. Standing stock still. Davina's limp body dropped from his arms as he turned to face you.

"Nikki? You're-you're..."

"I'm not in transition." You spoke reassuringly as you walked over to him. He exhaled in relief. "I got a witch to do a protection spell on me." You shrugged as he nodded, slowly understanding before glancing down at Davina. 

Her neck was torn open savagely, an act of hatred and disgust, with no care shown. She lay coughing and looking up at you in shock.

Kol appeared to have a dead, detached look in his eye as he glanced at her, before wrapping an arm around you.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Kol whispered as you nodded, shuddering at the sight of Davina's body in your peripheral vision. "I'm so happy you're okay. I love you too much to let you go." He sighed, you nodded and felt amazed and blessed to still be alive. 

"I love you too." You replied before stopping to kiss him tenderly. 

———————————

Thanks so much guys for 70k on night time creatures!!!! So excited to be publishing lots again on this book and hope you're all enjoying the imagines :)

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird