5 • Kol (Smut)

#ComingBackClassy 

For inspirxtion , thanks for waiting and hope you like

Imagine Kol seeing you in the shower.

Getting steamy in here [see what I did there]...no? okay

-------------------------------

You stepped into the buzzing room, music blaring under the constant sound of voices talking. Nobody seemed to be lacking a drink in their hand, the smell of alcohol in the atmosphere accompanying its visible imminent presence.

Slowly and cautiously you allowed yourself to be swallowed up by the intoxicated crowd, moving down the steps at the entrance to be levelled in the haze of unfamiliar faces slurring their words.

You couldn't tell if the people around you were too drunk to see you or simply didn't care, too engrossed in the music to acknowledge another pair of eyes joining the mass. Carefully you meandered around various groups of people making your way towards the bar, craving for a buzz to help you blend in.

"What can I get you, doll?" The bar tender asked, he smiled when you sat down and gazed passed him at the rows of strong alcohol.

"Something strong." Was all you said, the smile on his lips widening as he nodded and began getting to work.

"Coming right up." His hands worked fast as he poured multiple coloured liquids into a cocktail shaker, concocting a mix that would surely only lead to bad judgement and a pounding headache in the morning. But you didn't care.

You'd had a stressful week and wanted to let your hair down, so you'd found a new bar to go to, full of new faces...and new food sources.

Suddenly a hand brushed against your arm, dragging you from your thoughts as you glanced to the left.

"Kol?" Your eyes widened as the corners of his lips turned up, you had both been friends years ago. It had been a while since you'd last even heard his name out loud.

"Fancy seeing you here y/n." He smirked slightly.

The bar tender finished pouring the mixture into a glass and pushed it over to your side of the counter.

"That's s-"

"That's on the house." You leant forwards and compelled him before he even had a chance to complete his sentence about the price. Slowly he blinked before nodding, swaying to the side before going to serve another customer, still in a light daze.

"That's my girl." Kol chuckled whilst you rolled your eyes at his words.

"I was never your girl Kol." You sighed, thinking about all the times you used to hook up. You'd always vowed never to put a label on it, Kol agreed but still brought it up from time to time.

"Sure darling." He dismissed, the two of you chattered for a while, catching up on all the years you'd been absent in each other's company. Swiftly you finished your drink, and another and just as the bar tender finished pouring your third, Kol spoke. "Care to dance?" He gestured to the electric atmosphere in the room, you raised an eyebrow before taking your drink and rising from the stool. Following Kol out to where the large sea of people were gathered.

You moved to the music and with the flow of the body's packed around you. Trapped in the stream of momentum with Kol behind you.