22 • Elijah & Katherine (Semi Smut)

For inspirxtion , sorry for the wait! Hope you like it :D

Imagine going to a party with Katherine and Elijah

(We're going to hell)

------------------------------------

"Oh come on Y/N it'll be fun." Katherine groaned, you shook your head and rolled your eyes. She wanted you to come with her to a local party, however the last time that you agreed to going, she ditched you for a guy. "I have a contact who's attending, she says she has information for me." She continued, you frowned, not wanting to know how many 'contacts' that Katherine had looking out for her. 

"Katherine no, I don't wanna have to endure a party full of strangers again whilst you leave with some guy." You sighed, refusing to move off the bed.

"I promise I won't this time Y/N, besides Elijah's coming too." She smiled, knowing fully well about your feelings towards Elijah. He was someone that you'd always found attractive, yet you were too nervous and too timid to approach him in any flirtatious way.

Katherine on the other hand...

"I told him you're gunna be there and if you don't show then I'm going to look like an idiot." Katherine sighed, glancing at you with a pleading look.

"I can't, I've got work to get on with so-"

"Come on Y/N you work too much, let your hair down tonight and then do the work in the morning." Katherine tried to compromise as you pondered on the thought for a moment; it was an appealing opportunity, you'd be able to talk to Elijah, it also meant that if Katherine does go off with someone you wouldn't be left completely alone.

"Fine." You sighed, standing up as Katherine let out a small cry of happiness, hugging you tightly.

"Okay now we've just got to make you look smoking hot." She smirked.

*

It felt like it had been hours. You felt slightly violated too.

Katherine had picked your outfit, done your hair and was now putting the finishing touches to your makeup as you sat uncomfortably in a chair.

"Stay still." She groaned for the eighth time, you couldn't help it though. "There...done!" She cried and turned you around to face the mirror, you gasped in shock. Katherine had actually done a really good job, you looked fierce with a strong smoky eye that wasn't too dramatic yet still made a statement.

"Wow." You breathed out, blinking slightly as you couldn't quite believe it.

"Elijah is not going to be able to resist you." Katherine spoke, giving you a new found confidence.

*

"You've just got to come across as if you're not interested, play hard to get and make him chase you instead." Katherine was giving you advice as you approached the house that was already full to the brim with people, and the music was blaring so loud that you could hear it from the end of the street.

"I'm not sure I can do this." You spoke to Katherine, walking slower as you got closer to the house.

"Of course you can! I'll help you, don't worry." She smiled, you nodded uneasily and let her lead you into the crowd of drunk college students.

The atmosphere was hot and sticky, squishing between bodies trying to get to the make-shift bar. Katherine seemed to find it a lot easier to dodge between the multiple people.

"Drink it up." Katherine smirked, passing you a cup as you took a large swig from its contents. Grimacing slightly at the bitter taste of strong liquor.