21 • Enzo

For _salvatorebrothers , hope you enjoy!

Imagine Enzo trying to save you from being captured.

--------------------------

The night air was crisp as you trudged along the path home, hands in pockets and head down. You wanted nothing more than to be at home in your warm bed, it was only a short walk away from the grill so you'd kindly turned down Matt's offer to drive you.

Enzo, your best friend, had always been overprotective of you. Evident in the fact that your phone was beeping again, signifying he was calling to make sure you were safe.

"I'm fine Enzo." You sighed as you answered the phone, hearing his chuckle.

"Are you nearly home?" He questioned as you shook your head with a laugh.

"Yes I'm nearly there, god you're worse than my mum." You laughed, hearing him sigh in relief at the fact you were nearly home.

"Why didn't you just get the lift off Matt? You'd be home already." He groaned as you rolled your eyes, however before you could reply, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey get off me!" You shouted as the dark figure behind you pulled you backwards.

"Y/N? What's happening?" Enzo's voice was shouting as the sudden movement made you drop your phone. You elbowed the guy in the ribs however he merely chuckled in amusement.

Another man appeared in front of you, stepping on your phone until the cracking of glass could be heard and the screen went blank.

You felt a piece of cloth being pressed to your nose and mouth as you struggled in the man's grip. However the chemicals on the rag were intense, making you feel drowsy as your movements became more laboured. Each punch or kick being less impactful than the last, eventually your muscles were responding at all as your heavy eyelids closed.

*

You awoke to find yourself in a sitting position, an odd metallic taste in your mouth as a small headache was beginning to tap against your temple.

"Where am I?" You croaked, a man sat in a chair in front of you, a smirk on his lips as you frowned at him. He definitely wasn't familiar, you'd never seen him before.

"Doesn't matter." The guy sighed, you tried to move your arms. However you were restrained to the chair, confined and trapped.

"Why's there blood on me?" You asked, panicking slightly at the blood you could feel around your mouth and see on your top.

"You have vampire blood in your system." The man, who you know guessed was a vampire, started nonchalantly.

"W-what!" You gasped in disbelief, your heart thumping loudly in your chest.

"If your boyfriend tries anything then you're just one snap of the neck away from being a vampire." The guy smirked before standing up, approaching you as your eyes widened.

"Enzo? What do you want from us?" You asked in confusion.

"Your boyfriend owes us from a long time ago, we're just here to collect what he owes us." He explained as the clanging of metal indicated that a door was opening.

Sure enough Enzo was dragged into the room, he froze when he saw you covered in blood.

"Y/N! What's going on?" He questioned as the man nearest to you turned to look at Enzo.

"I was just briefing your lovely girl on how if you step out of line, she becomes a vampire." He spoke as Enzo glared at him. "She already has vampire blood in her system, don't test us." He warned.

"What do you want?" Enzo seethed, two men were holding him back.

"We want you to pay up, you know what you owe us." He approached Enzo who shook his head.

"You know I can't do that." Enzo sighed, glancing at you apologetically. "Let us both go, or this is going to get messy mate."

"You're not in any position to be making threats thought are you?" The menacing looking man chuckled. "Time's ran out Enzo, pay up or this beautiful face will be cursed with the same burden as us." He nodded towards you, your breathing had quickened as your palms were slick with sweat.

"This isn't fair! You know I can't do what you ask of me." Enzo shouted as the man approached you, stepping around you to stand behind you. You winced at the feeling of his hands on your neck, Enzo's shouts not being able to deter him.

The sharp snapping sound followed by the deep bliss of nothingness came suddenly. It caught Enzo off guard, causing him to blink and gasp suddenly before crying out.

This only fuelled his anger more as he watched the man step away from your lifeless body.

Enzo yanked out of the grip of one of the men, punching him fiercely until he fell down. He then turned to the other man, swinging his fist that connected with his jaw, however the man's grip remained firm. Enzo then plunged his hand into the guy's chest, ripping out his heart.

Finally his grip fell limp as the man dropped lifelessly to the floor with a sickening thud. Enzo could only see red as he turned to face the other man who had now recovered, anger was consuming him as he snarled before running forwards.

Within the blink of an eye, he'd managed to rip out the man's heart in a similar fashion to the other guy. Enzo didn't even wait for the man to drop fully to the floor before he sped over to the man who'd turned you. He looked bigger than the other two, stronger too.

"I wouldn't." The man chuckled as Enzo growled at him.

Without replying, he lurched forwards at the man and pushed him to the floor, he moved so that he was on top of him and pinned him down.

"I'm going to make this painful mate." Enzo growled, breaking one of the man's arms and causing him to cry out in a lot of pain.

The man was gritting his teeth as Enzo continued to hurt him, however he just kept on healing. Eventually Enzo decided enough was enough, pushing his hand into the man's chest slowly. He was gasping and his hand was grappling at Enzo, trying to push him off.

Enzo gripped onto his heart, disconnecting it and swiftly tearing it from the man's chest.

He didn't look back at the man, instead his focus was on your lifeless body, slumped in the chair.

Slowly he approached you, still in shock that you'd wake up soon. Your body was so still it elicited a feeling of nausea from Enzo as he thought about all of the times you'd told him you didn't want to be a vampire.

Guilt was evident in his face too, he knew this was his fault, that you wouldn't be going into transition any minute now if it wasn't for him.

You suddenly shot up in the chair, gasping as you looked around with wide eyes.

"Y/N! You're going to be okay love." Enzo reassured you as you panted heavily, he crouched beside you and began to remove the restraints. Finally you wrapped your arms around him, overcome with emotion as you cried on his shoulder.

"Enzo what's happening to me?" You whispered, the panting pain in your temple wouldn't cease and a small aching in your gums had started.

"You're in transition love, I'm going to help you through this okay? I promise you I'm not going anywhere." He spoke soothingly, rubbing your back as you struggled to get your breathing under control. You nodded. "Come on, we need to find you blood so you can complete the transition."

Slowly you stood up, feeling uneasy as you glanced around. The three men were dead as Enzo helped you to walk out of the building.

"It's alright, you're going to be fine. I promise Y/N." Enzo continued to whisper as you were shaking badly, however you silently nodded. Walking out into the night, ready to start a new chapter of your life.

——————————

Hey guys!
Sorry for no update yesterday, but thank you soooo much for 1k followers!!! Honestly can't quite believe it :)

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird