15 • Kai (Smut)

For kingsierra , hope you like it :D

Imagine liking Kai and not admitting it until all of his teasing gets too much.

Y'all sinners

-----------------------------

"You know you want to." kai whispered, smirking at you with a devilish glint in his eyes.

You merely rolled your eyes and shook your head in reply. Although you had to use an extortionate amount of energy to suppress the curl in your lip that would signal a part of you loved it.

"Oh come on Sierra." He chuckled slightly as you sighed.

"Kai I told you I don't like you." You laughed, slightly scoffing. "Why can't you believe." 

"Because of that look right there." He pointed towards the expression on your face, however it melted away into a facade of a confused frown. A large part of you was mentally face palming for allowing him to see any hint of sentimentality towards him, he'd never let it go now, although you also couldn't ignore the flutter of butterflies that were spurred into a frenzy upon his words. 

"I don't get what you're talking about." You shrugged dismissively and began to walk towards the door out of the room, Kai raised an eyebrow as he followed after you.

"How long are we going to pretend that there isn't something between us?" Kai questioned, catching you off guard immensely. Your eyes widened at his words as you opened your mouth to say something, however there were no words that you could form. "Oh come on Sierra, we can't act innocent forever."

"Kai...my friends they don't like you or what you stand for...I just..." Your voice trailed off as he sighed and nodded, he'd heard it all before.

Your friends had never supported your friendship with Kai, rightly so for some of his previous actions. However you believed that he'd changed. He wasn't the power hungry or prison world crazed man he used to be. He'd became a genuinely nice guy, he was also devilishly attractive. You felt drawn to him, despite numerous dates with other men, Kai seemed to always be lingering in the back of your mind.

It was no secret either that he had deep rooted feelings directed at you. This made you only want to express your feelings for him more, however your friends, who are practically family, would never agree. 

Although the more that the thought of being with Kai marred at your will power, the weaker it became. Both of you knew that at some point you'd crack, you just didn't realise how little effort it would take on his part to deter you. 

"However, saying that..." You continued, watching as his face slowly lit up at your words. "If they are good friends who truly want me to be happy, they won't fret over this next decision too much." You concluded with a smile as Kai chuckled slightly in disbelief. 

"And what decision might that be?" He asked mockingly, you suddenly realised how close the proximity of your faces were. 

Instead of sufficing him with an audible answer, you leaned forwards and closed the gap between you. Your lips planted themselves slowly on his as he was slightly taken aback, however he swiftly recovered and wrapped his arms around your waist to deepen the kiss.

The kiss only lasted a few moments, however it signified the end of Kai's endless teasing and your endless denial. Proving what you both have wanted all along. 

You moved back into the room fully now, Kai following you as you turned to kiss him once more. You closed your eyes and let the moment overwhelm your senses, the intense relief of all the sexual tension being released through emotions making you smile slightly.