Chapter 3

Johns pov:

I woke up and saw everyone else asleep. Laf was laying on Hercs chest. How are those two not a couple yet? Angelica is on the chair and Peggy and Eliza are asleep next to each other on the floor. Wait, including me thats six of us. Oh god I'm laying on Alex the person I met less than twenty four hours ago. This is a little awkward but kind of nice at the same time. No John don't think like that. I got up trying not to wake anyone. So of course in my attempt to be quiet I end u accidentally throwing a pillow in to Lafs face.  Of course Laf screams waking up everyone.

" LAF ITS 6:30 IN THE MORNING WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SCREAMING" Hercules yelled.

" someone" Laf said glaring at John " decided to fling a pillow in to my face"

" we are up at this ungodly hour because of a pillow" Angelica said clearly annoyed

I forgot the Schuyler's are not morning people. At all, this should be interesting. I see Eliza and peggy glaring at Laf this will be good. Just as they open there mouths to say something Laf yelled " I'm making apology pancakes"  and the girls shut up

" i moved in yesterday I have no ingredients for pancakes Laf" I said

" I have my own" Laf said holding up his backpack

The Schuyler's Herc and I just took this as Lafs normal Laffyness.

" why do you carry around the ingredients for pancakes?" Alex said still sitting on the couch 

I kind of forgot he was there. whoops. We all look at Laf. To be fair I kind of wanted to know now that i think about it. That's really random. He has eggs in there. Eggs and textbooks how can anything go wrong in that situation. He also has milk how did that not go bad or leak.

" because. Um. Je ne sais pas vraiment que vous vous habituerez à ." Laf said quickly

" english Laf" Eliza groaned

Alexander looked at Laf and laughed at little

" Ok, je suppose que c'est une explication " alex said

We all stared at him in awe. Herc and I were trying to learn french from Laf but other tan that no one in the group spoke french. Looking around Laf looked super exited.

" you speak french" Laf said smiling

" Je suis plein de surpri" Alex said smoothly

The cracking up Laf soon moved on to he kitchen and started cooking.

Alex and Eliza were talking. The seemed kind of flirty. You need to get your head out of the clouds John. He's probably straight. John of course if he were to flirt with someone it would be Eliza or Angelica. You don't have a chance. I looked back over,. Well great does this man just flirt with everyone.

Alex's pov:

I was sitting in the corner with Eliza talking about what had happened with Laf that morning and what had happened the night before.

" I think I fell asleep like 10 minuets in tho that movie" I laughed

" you and john fell asleep on each other" Eliza giggled

"Idid?" I said trying to keep doing my blush. I failed at that I tried not to look at the giggly Eliza. Ive known there people about 12 hours and they already feel like family. Its been a while since I've had one of those. I have a cousin peter still but we were never close even when I lived with him for a little and he's back in the Caribbean. Its been a while since I had friends too. I hope nothing happens to these people like the last ones.