Chapter 37

Alexander Hamilton was dead. They tried to restart his heart but they couldn't. He was gone. He was really gone. I was in the room when he died, right next to him. Katie was there too. I'm new here just an intern. Ive never been there to see someone die yet. I don't know how the doctors don't feel anything but I've been told ill learn it with time. Katie seems a bit upset, I can tell she's hiding her feelings. She must have known him. But I don't think I've heard anything worse then that monitor flatlining.

JOHN POV

The nurse walked in to the room, one we had never met before this time. She didn't look to have good news.

"Did you know, Alexander Hamilton?" She asked looking down

" yes we do know Alexander" Herc replied confused.

" what's happened to him" Eliza said worried after not having seen him recently, you could hear the panic In her voice rise.

" he's gone," she said receiving hocked faces from the entire room.

" overdose of pills, you seem to be some of the people he knew." The nurse turned and walked out trying to ignore the pain ridden faces and shock behind her.

LATER THAT NIGHT

MIA(the intern) POV

" did you know him well?" I asked Katie as we walked towards our apartment.

" I did, he and his friends are in here every other week, we've talked on the phone and texted other than that" Katie said bits of sadness dragging at the end of her words. " he was very young, but at some point I had a feeling the disaster of his life would crash in on him."

Katie turned a corner suddenly, not a place the wold turn to get home.

" where are you going?" Asked Mia speeding up her step to catch up

" there are so other people who need to know he's gone" Katie said

Katie stopped in front of a small coffee shop took a breath and stepped inside.

" hi Katie" said a cheery voice

" Hello Usnavi," Katie said grimly

After only a few words, a few horrible words the light hearted happy mood was gone. Both the people behind the counter had tears in their eyes.

" i'm sorry," Katie Choked out and ran out the door towards her apartment.

I followed her not to far behind but by the time I got up to our flor she was already in her room with the door shut. I knocked.

" can I come in?" I asked softly

" no." Came the reply through the door

I went to sit in my room, she needed to be alone.

A/N longer chapter this time. Ive started working on a bunch of stories including a destile one. I cant sleep again. Thank you to everyone who spammed me with 'Are you Dan Howell?' I don't get it. I wish I had wings. I wish everyone had wings. I love wings. Message me and let's talk about wings I really want to talk to someone about wings. I'm so sleep deprived I tried to pause i book. A paper one not an iBook. I made chocolate lava cake at like 10 pm and ate dinner so i'm not practically starving tonight. I mis the cold weather. I didn't want to wear a full shirt to bed to I went to go put on an old Bralet but I broke it because my boobs grew:( do I tell you Guys to much about personal stuff? Probably.