Chapter 13

HERC POV

It's my birthday today. I know those idiots wold never throw me a surprise party. They tried that in high school. My birthday is on a Wednesday so no class. Yay. I woke up and looked at the bed next to me. Ah a ball of fluff, looks like someone broke another hair tie. He's a beautiful little floof. To bad he's not my little floof. I'm 19 today, wow another year of school to look forward to. We are going to end up at a bar tonight no matter what they have planned. That's how they always turn out or since senior year. I hope there are no plans. I walked over to the sleeping laf. I kissed his hair floof.

" laf, I like you a lot" I whispered making sure no one else heard.

I walked to my desk and started writing a paper that I needed to do. We have a little while before the idiots burst in. You know they will.

LAF POV

I'm not asleep. i'm NOT asleep. I'M NOT ASLEEP.

So let's rewind. So I like herc. I come out he comes out. We lose alex. Nothing gets confronted. We always sit practically on top of each other during the group movie nights. Just in a platonic way right, right? Then of course he gives me the most thoughtful gift after worrying me half to death. And then a few days later this. I was just laying on my bed face down, mourning my 1000th lost hair tie this month. Correction, 1000th hair tie brutally murdered by my hair this month. It is hercs birthday. We will end up in a bar or the hospital or both. Like every year. So i was just thinking. I heard herc get up. He just sat there for a little bit it was strange but herc also sews and watches m little pony. He doesnt know i know about that last thing. But then he just walked over and kissed my hair top. I am silently rejoicing and Filipino out at the same time. He knows i usually get up earlier than this. Oh god should i just pretend his never happened? That seems like the best solution for now. I'll wait a few minuets then wake up. A few minuets later I pretended to wake up.

" good morning it looks like someone was up at a reasonable hour for once. Happy birthday." I said sitting cross legged on my bed.

" nice hair" herc laughed

" oh no," I faked suprise" that hair tie 24601 this month"

" really a le mis pun? By the way you look like thomas and its weirding me out." Herc laughed

" yes le mis is amazing and puns are always good. And I've been tole many many many times how much i look like Thomas or he looks like me. But yo cant really talk much you look like a taller and buffer james madison." I said and stuck out my tongue at him.

" i'm well aware i'm constantly reminded of how much i look like james. Also what are you six?i get told i look like james probably more than you and Thomas are tole that you look like each other. " herc said

" that last part is wrong" i said pulling my hair up with a red ponytail holder.

" and yes we both know i'm a six year old at heart." I said

" so is most of the group" herc laughed

" do you think we will end up in the hospital again this year" herc laughed" and if we do who do you think it will be because of."

" we probably will end up in another hospital but i hope we don't. And alex or john most likely. Maybe peggy. Maria eliza and angelica are to tough to ever go to a hospital or get in a fight or do stupid things. Actually maybe not maria i don't really know he super well. " i said as i finished getting dressed.

" true. Very very true" herc chuckled

" what are you writing?" I asked walking over.

He slammed down his laptop lid closing whatever document he was in.

" nothing important" he said quickly

I draped my arms around him from behind.

" come on tell me what you were writing" i begged doing my best puppy dog eyes.

" nope. It's not going to happen no matter what you do" herc laughed at my failed attempts.

I sat on the floor and read for a little bit. Or a lot bit, next ting i knew it was about 1:00 pm. The idiots would come crashing in any minuet now. Almost on cue the gang burst through the door of course all together.

" damn its quiet in here" peggy said

" i'm reading" i called

" i'm writing an essay for school" herc said

" you can write that essay and read that book later. They cant leave or anything. Herc its your birthday come on we are going out to lunch" angelica grabbed my arm.

She walked over to hercs desk dragging me by the arm with her and shut his laptop and dragged us out the door. The rest of the gang followed. We were dragged of campus and to a small diner. One that we had been a few times to before mainly only workers in the area on their lunch break, middle schoolers, and collage kids ever came in here. It was usually pretty open all the time. It's one of those places that opened like 70 years ago.

" here we are" john said walking in

we all sat down in a booth and looked at the menus. We ordered and got our food. Peggy's food came last because of her curse. No matter where she is or what she order it will come out last or not come out at all. It's a pretty bad curse to have. She could order the simplest thing and everyone else will get the hardest to cook an prepare meal and hers will still come at least 7 minuets after everyone's else. The universe is weird in that way. Peggy did nothing wrong but the universe has cursed her still. We left the diner at around 2:30pm and started to Andre a bit. We came by a beach. So we all decided to head down to it.

" sand is so weird" alex said.

We had all taken off our shoes and were walking in the wet sand.

" its like little decomposing rocks and shells. And shells can function how bones wold for a human, but you would never walk on a bunch or decomposing human bones would you. Bvause i can tell you that i would not want to do that.

A/N sorry my keyboard broke and i have a ton of tech i'm so tired but here a nice small chapter just to show you i'm still technically still alive. 1, 147 words. And one last thing

What if Hamilton waz Nonstop because of the death of Laurens cuz in Laurens interlude, Ham says "i have so much work to do" and what if it was because he needed to get his mind of laurens but he couldnt because you cant get over someone you loved. Join us next time for what will the idiots do at the beach. Happy birthday alexander hamilton