Chapter thirty one

JOHN POV

Suddenly my eyes filled with a blackish purple fog that slowly started to fado out. Right as almost all of the strange spots of color had faded out i was hit with a pang of pain. A few more of the spots appeared but quickly faded. Everything seemed to snap in to place at once, the sounds, the colors, and everything else. I could see them and they could see me, but one was missing. I didn't know what had just happened or what it meant. How long had it been?
" look he's alive" Herc said jokingly hitting the side of the bed.
Where am I, this place is familiar. Slightly.
" I guess he's still a bit out of it" Angelica sighed sitting down.
" well it's been two days at least" Eliza said
" I think" Peggy mumbled sleepily drooping her head
That's when it hit me, I knew where I was. The unnatural white walls and the crisp blue lighting with the steady buzz and beep of machines ringing throughout the quiet room. This quiet seed to last forever overtaking everyone and everything in the small space, just outside the door i could hear the hustle and organized chaos that is complete peace, the kind of atmosphere that you could only find in a hospital.
" what the fuck did I do this time?" I slurred at bit, me words not particularly aimed at anyone.
" ya got hit by another car buddy" breathed Herc once more.
That makes sense, I thought as my brain filled in the connection of what had happened earlier, much earlier. Days before now I guess. But there was still one unclear thing,
" where's Alex?" I spacily said
Silence dead silence. Then the apocalypse broke out.

A/N look! Look! I updated! I updated! It's short but important. Ive been really in to supernatural and very distracted by it. But i'm back from camp and back to technology. I miss my home(camp). Do y'all wanna be friends let's be friends yay. I love hearing yalls comment and stuff yay, i'm gonna go it's 2:31 am.