Chapter 30

John pov

Everything started to change until it was all blank with this indescribable color. Everything was strange and new I was starting to be able to make out shapes and people but everything was to blurry to make out. Even with the fear of uncertainty ringing in my ears something felt calm and peaceful and almost safe. It was quickly getting clearer except one person who was still blurry seeming. But i would now them anywhere. Alexander Hamilton. What is he doing here? What am I doing here? Wait where am I?

" Alex " I shouted at his slowly clearing image from across this.. um what is this place? Well we're not all the way across the space, I cant see any ends anywhere. He didn't seem to hear me. I called out to him over and over as he became clearer and clearer until he looked practically normal. Then he heard me. He turned around and started to walk to me. I started to walk to him. He seemed so far. My movements seem to be getting harder and harder to make and everything is getting blurrier and blurrier...

Alex pov.

Suddenly everything got clearer almost normal. I heard something. It was faint and seemed far away. I heard it a few more times and turned around. I saw who it was i knew immediately. It was John. I started to walk towards him each step seeming easier then the last. He looked like he was struggling. He was getting blurrier and fading. I started to run. Right before i got to him he collapsed. I kept running towards him but when i was about a foot away he faded out.