Chapter 22

THOMAS POV

I was laying on the couch on my phone when I heard a knock at the door. Weird I wasn't expecting anyone tonight. I got up to open the door looking down i saw a almost crying alex. He didn't look good

" alex what happened" i asked

" j-j-johns h-home" he stuttered

" oh no, um come in" i said

I moved aside to let him in and closed the door after him. He looked confused and shook up. I wish i had been listening so i knew what had happened. Stupid walls, they never let u hear what u want you just hear the random extra unnecessary stuff. He was still wearing my coat so he must not have been home to long, wait we just got back we were apart like a minuet or so. What could that idiot have possibly done to him. I could deal with alex but i needed some help with john. So, I texted laf.

Tom: hey

Laf: hi

Tom: i need your help

Laf: ok?

Tom: go slap your neighbor in the face

Laf: which one

Tom: which one do you think i mean. I odviasly mean dorm 1776 laf

Laf: ik

Laf: i'm assuming u want me to be part of the petty fudge with u and petit lion?

Tom: no john and lol petite lion

Laf: tomas you speak french you know its petit

Tom: about canter

Tom: goddammit

Laf: what did john do

Tom: why don't you ask after you slap him

I lead alex over the the couch and sat down next to him. We sat for a little while but before i knew it he was curled up on my side engulfed in my huge coat, he was asleep and whimpering a little, poor kid he's been through so much today. About a minuet passed until i heard a shout from downstairs. I smiled knowing what was going on in the dorm below us. Alex was basically on top of me, he was still whimpering a little. Wrapped my arm around him, that seemed to calm him down before i knew it, i was asleep as well.

JOHN POV

" WTF HERC" i yelled

Have you ever been slapped by a Hercules mulligan, or any extremely buff and giant dude who looks extremely pissed. If you haven't ill tell you it hurts like hell and is flat out terrifying. Especially when the burst through your front door like that. Just casually bringing along there other crazy tall crazy strong fried who also slapped you n the face, that would be my friend Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de Lafayette. Yes he slapped me to. It did not hurt quite as much, but it still hurt a lot.

"wtf you to laf" i said extremely confused to what the hell i did to them

" what did i even do" I said rubbing my face

Herc shrugged his shoulders and looked at laf, laf looked angry.

" why don't you tell us" laf said

Ok so they obviously already knew what i did, or at least what i did before i goy out of the hospital, james or someone probably overheard, or like half of New York might of we got pretty loud at some points in the fight. I guess that is a legitimate reason to slap someone. I guess they just got home right after alex and cam right over to hurt me like the good friends they are, weirdos. So the already know what i did earlier but why didn't they come earlier. Oh shit they already know what i jut did, they probably heard curse these walls. They already know, i know they are jus going to make me say it to torture me. What happens if i do not talk. They might slap me again. Is my dignity worth that? Wait what dignity do i have left anyway, i might as well talk and save myself a hell of a lot of pain.

" i saw alex and eliza kiss when i first woke up. Then we got in a fight and broke up then i called alex Alexandra, then i was rude when he came in someone else's coat i was a jerk and he ran out." I grumbled

" what the hell is wrong with you!" Herc and laf yelled

They slapped me again. Well that plan for less pain didn't work well.

" i thought you already new and were just going to torture me by making me say it" i said

" no Thomas texted me to come slap you." Laf said" but at least you feel bad"

" first what makes you think i feel sorry? Second why would you listen to thomas" i said

" well why would it be mental torture for you to talk about it if you didnt feel bad about what you did and because he was with alex i assume" laf said

" he's with alex? But alex hates him." I was shocked

" well i assume, alex was wearing his coat and running down the hall but he might have gone out not upstairs." Herc said

" oh it was Thomas's coat he was wearing today" i said

" by the way about 5 or so more people are on the way to slap you" laf said quickly

" wait what" i said before the door burst open

Angie Aaron eliza Theodosia and Peggy all burst in and took turns slapping me. That was um fun?

( time skip brought to you by joy. Jk who has that stuff anymore.)

( December second)

PEGGY POV

Well um hi, this is really awkward. They just gave me some basic lines to say and Ive got to um whats the word oh improv. I hope thats right. Well no one else really wanted to do this and so they forced me to. They were like " you are always just and peggy do this" but i don't want to be known for this this was by force not choice you guys got that. Good. So um lets get stared i guess. I wish i could tell you they sent me in here to tell you how over the bast month and a almost a half everything got magically better. John and alex made up an are back to dating in their happy fluffy lives. James is back to being healthy. Laf and herc are dating. Everything is fluffy and happy, just like before. Oh god i wish. I wish so much i could tell you guys that sadly i cant. It's quite the opposite. John and alex are not back together and we don't see much of alex anymore. When we do see him and all hang out he's really distant and emotionless i cant imagine how awkward it is in the dorm room. Alex is almost never there when we go over, no one knows where he's been. Laf seems uneasy whenever we bring up the subject though. I wonder what he's hiding from us. James is still sick, its really bad. John is not as carefree or happy, he's kind of angry all the time. He's not the same john, i miss john. Everyone is a little short tempered with eliza she feels bad. She's gotten really quiet. Laf and herc are not dating. At least alex got his cast off. Yay for him. Nothing is happy or fluffy anymore. Maybe everything will be better b y Christmas. I hope i really hope.

A/N i'm sorry. No i'm not. 1, 300 words. Huge time skip. Ha ha ha, what did i do. Um sorry?