Childhood Bestfriend with Hollywood's GoldenBoypart30

Copyright – All Rights Reserved 2012

Chapter 30

RECAP: ………………………………………………………………………………………

I held the beer that Rachel had given me when Ari and I got into the kitchen as all of us we weaved through the busy living room, up the staircase towards the sound of Eminem’’s ‘Love the Way you lie’ blaring from speakers.

Jeez…How big is this place?

It seemed huge; when we got to the landing I could see the glass wall extended upstairs into a large open plan space. I could vaguely see a balcony that overlooked the sea in the darkness of the evening, but the dancers that filled the room mostly obscured it. Someone had set up some killer speakers and the room was filled with guys and girls dancing together, some of the crowd looked like moving shadows and blurrs in the semi darkness of the dance floor the space had become.

“ This is great!” I shouted over the music to Chase who grinned and nodded as he loped an arm round a dark haired girl who walked past and shouted “ F#cking Ace! I’ll see you guys later!” before he disappeared into the crowd on the pretty girls arm, getting lost in the tightly pressed bodies.

I looked to the side to see Rachel moving into the crowd; practically dragging a red faced Harley who looked distinctly like a lamb trying to escape.

Geezzz… those guys seem so prefect for each other!

“ Is she dragging him?” I shouted to Ari beside me who was laughing at Harley’s worried face and his gestures for help he sent to Ari and I before Rachel pulled him into the crowd, vanishing.

“ Yeah, and – get this! The guy has two left feet. Seriously.” Ari said between laughter, leaning into my ear so I could hear him.

The feel of his warm breath against my neck made me shiver and my stomach flip.

God … is it right to be turned on my just his breath?

I looked around for a second and noticed that Ridley and Zoe had slipped off once we arrived and I could see the flash of his light hair on the dance floor.

Just then the song smoothly transitioned into Rihanna’s ‘You Da One’ and Ari took my hand and whispered in my ear, “ Come-on Ella bear… I promise haven’t got left feet.” I couldn’t help but laugh at Ari’s cheesy line as I leant backwards and pressed my lips to his softly, loving the feel of his lips , “oh yeah? Prove it! !” I challenged him over the music with what I hoped was sexy smile. 

I don’t think I failed as his eyes ran over my body for a second and his jaw tensed deliciously, before he pulled on my hand. It was large and from in my smaller hand, anchoring me to him with his grip, making sure I didn’t slip away in the tightly packed body of dancers as he lead us further into the darkened dance floor.

After a few second we came to a stop and I felt a slight bubble of apprehension sneak into my body, under my ribcage. The beat of Rihanna’s ‘U Da one’ pulsed underneath our feet and as I looked up at Ari in the half darkness, I found myself wondering how we were supposed to dance…