{|The Last Unknow Survivors|}

Page 1.

Im siting my second last class of the day. English to be exact. Im in th the back at of the class as im eyeing one of the most cutest guys in my year. His blonde, luscious hair, baby blue eyes, pale skin, perfect figure, I just swoon over him. Garroth Ro'meave, one of the popular kids.

He isnt like society would expect. Hes sweet, kind and so cool!! I stare at him with lovey eyes. But unfortuantly my seat is in the middle of the back of the class, people could see me from left right.

"Ooo! Sorry class, there seems to be some kind of issue I must handle. I tust you guys to be responsible kids. I don't think I'll need to send in a teacher to look after. I'll be back shortly." Miss Zang spoke and then in a flash left the room leaving the whole class to wonder around.

I focused back to reality, but my eyes still on Garroth. I sit up and look at my note book. I doodle in it as people tart to get up and wonder about and chatter to theur mates. "Hey, Laura!" I look to the voice. My bff Freya is signalling to me to come over. I close my notebook with the lock and key. I walk over.

"Hey Freya." I plonk myself next to her. She sat on my left of the room but not next to the wall. "SoOo??" She playfully asked. "Uh what? What'd you mean?" I look to her as im sitting on the table. "Gurl! You know exactly what! You've been eyeing Garroth Ro'meave all day! Ya think a girl could take a break from it. Think again cause this one can't." She giggles at the end. I blush of embarrasment. "Was it that obvious?! ..oh god.. he didn't see me?"

Feeling embarrased, I spoke quickly. "Don't wory im sure no one saw." I sigh of relief. Freya smiles. "You know, you need to talk to him. He needs to know your feelings. I mean, your so smart, pretty and so sweet. Come on Laura. Tell him!!" She trys encouraging me. I feel shivers up and down my spine.

I towards his direction. He's standing by the front of the class room with his friends and hands in his pockets. He looks my way. I freeze but manage a sweet smile. He smiles in respond and looks back at his mates. Freya giggles. "S-shut it!!" I say to her.

After the end of the class, period two. Last lesson of the day. Time passesagain and the teacher has to again leave. Luckily it was a double lesson and miss Zang left once again. Freya comes and sits to my seat and we talk. She had to bring up the crush subject again. How I dred it, but also loved it!!~♥

"Hunnie!! C'mon!! You talk to him atleast. Let him know who you are. It makes a bigger hance of etting together!~" shenudges her head in Garroth's direction. I feel as if I turn red.

I sigh. "Fine..if I do..will you help me when I need help?" She nods. "Of course just signal me whem ya need it. Now go!!" She shoves me and I jump off the table.

I make my way to Garroth. He spots me and smiles. "Hey Garroth." I try to keep cool. "Ah, hey Laura. You alright?" He responds. "U-uh., yeah. I came over..to uh..talk.." I hesitate. "Oh cool. My friends went over to chat by the back." My face turns pale. "O-oh..uh ok thanks cool..heheh.."

"Sorry, that wasn't really interesting. Oh a beter subject, you herd about the dance coming up? Its apparently gonan be awsome." He chuckles. "Oh the dance? Uh yeah I've herd." I smile cheerfully.

"Cool, you taking anyone?" I stutter. "N-no.. I might not even go."

"Why not?" He asks surprised. "I just don't think I'll enjoy it since I'll be surrounded by couples or dates and stuff.." I sigh and roll my eyes. "Well I hope you'll still come to party. Trust me you still can have fun alone, or with friends." I nod. "Yeah your right." I smile and lean on the table next to him.

I look to Freya who winks at me. I go red and go shy. "I-I-I..uh..have to go.. it was nice talking to, b-bye!!" I rush over to Freya and start complaining.

~~~~~~
The pic above is Garroth~♥