{|An Emergency|}

"Hey Laura. You guys took long." He says.

"O-oh we did some combat training." I say and blush.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He asks.

"Safety reasons. Ya know, getting caught by terrorists." I say.

I take my jacket off and stuff it in my bag. I sit next to him wih a happy, proud smirk.

"Ahh!!~....it feels so good to get rid of Jessica!! Now im the full on Boss." I say.

"Wait what?" He says confused.

"Well, I don't live in a normal house like you. Im the boss of my uncles gang. I wasn't really smart or understood life and my parents could only afford for my siblings. So I was taken in by my Uncle. He hired a guardian but she's the worst." I say.

"She doesn't care about me, she doesn't look after me and she acts like she runs the place. She's co-leader but even when im there she acts like she's the boss. Now I got it to myself!!" I say.

"That seems like a lot of responsibility. Are you sure?" He asks.

"...hmm...I don't know. I might see if my uncle can go back and run it sometimes. We're close." I say.

We keep on chatting. I tell him more about myself and he tells me about him. Then he asks a quietion that made me guilty.

"Why did you take so long though?" He asks.

"..w-we just trained nothing els went on!!" I exclaim blushing.

"Are you sure? Not even a little drama?" He asks.

"..gg-gah!! I-i-i told you!! I swear nothing els happened!!" I say nervously.

"Hmm...seems odd that your blushing?" He points out.

"Hey no one asked for you to get in mr detective!!" I say. I pout.

"Are you just blushing cause of me?" He says with a smirk.

I go even redder. I stutter.

"N-no! What are you talking about? Im not blushing!!" I say.

"Heheheh.. you clearly are!!" He says.

"..hmph!! O-okay..maybe I-i am...so what!!" I cross my arms.

He chuckles.

"Don't worry Laura, I have that affect on most girls. Heheh." He winks.

Just then, my phone begins to ring. I look to it confused. Who could be ringing me now?

"Hello?" I ask.

"Laura!! I can't talk right now!! Just meet me by 52, rainer street in 10!! Hurry!!" Gunfire shots are heard in the background. The phone hangs up.

I look at it in confusion. I shake it off. I stuff the phone in my pocket and grab my rucksack. I take my amo and start to load my rifle.

"Who was that??" Garroth asks.

"Freya. She's in trouble. I need to hurry." I click my rifle back in place and strapped it on my back.

"W-where you going?!" He asks.

I step by the window and open it.

"If I don't return by night, come to 52 rainer street. Here.." I pass him one of the walkie talkies I looted off a guard before. I re programmed it to work only for these two.

"I'll message you over if there is a miss happen or something happens. Don't come if im hurt." I say and hand the walkie talkie.

"Wait!! You can't just leave!! What if you die?! Is still dangerous Laura!!-" he shouts.

"ITS GONNA BE OKAY!! I WONT DIE GARROTH!! I NEED TO GO!" I say and grab his shoulder.

He nods with a worried look on his face. I turn to leave. He grabs my arm. I stop.

"Laura...if something does happen, I want to tell you something.." he says. I look to him. A tear rolls down his cheek.

"Garroth...it will be okay. Trust me." I smile swetly with a calm voice.

He pulls me close. Both hands on my shoulders. I blush uncontrolably. Was he gonna do what I've been hoping for?! I-i can't belive it!!

"...are you sure?..I don't want anyone to get hurt." He says.

"..u-uh..-yeah im sure." I respond.

"Cause if it was my brother then I'd be out for him in 2 seconds. Even Zane!!" He says.

I loose hope and sigh shortly. I narrow my eyes in a mood.

"..yeah, yeah.. thats sweet. I need to go." I say.

I pull away from his hold. I was stopped. He pulls me back to him. I look at him, raising an eye brow.

"What? are you gonna keep saying how you love your fams?" I sigh.

"...im gonna say how I love you.." he says. His sexy, smooth voice flutters my heart.

I blush madly.

"Eekk..." I squeal.

He slides his hands down my body slowly until they reach my hips. A stream of pink flys across his pale skin. I put my hands on his chest as he pulls me in.

"...Laura. if you do get hurt. I do wanna say. I..I have strong feelings for you. And always will." His calm, soft voice makes my heart race.

I stay silent as I soak in his words. He strokes my hair behind my ear. He smiles and inches his face closer to mine.

Softly, he makes contact with my lips. He gently kisses, I kiss back and pull away with a short gasp.

"Shìtt!!! I have to go Garroth!! B-bye!!" I say and jump out of the window.