{Awkward Feelings}

Days have past since the misunderstanding. Its the day before the big move. Morning has rolled around. Laura has decided to leave the gang to her uncle. Her brother and parents have had to move there already.

Freya has decided to move there to with her mom and her moms boyfriend. Laura and Vlad have had their fare share of mishaps . Garroth and her as well. her and Zane have tried to get along.

Well lets get back to the story then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"meerrmmmuhh..." i roll over in bed.

"Hello there Laura." garroth spoke.

"huh?..whut? wait what!? Garroth!" i jump as i see garroth next to me in the bed. i had one arm swung around his chest and the other above my head.

"hey heheh. you look cute when you sleep." i froze as he spoke. i was in bed with the same guy i've had a crush on for two years!!

i move my arms and tuck the cover with the arm that was around his chest. i pout and look away, beaming pink.

"heh pouty face." he chuckled. i look to him as he places his warm hand onto my cheek and softly kisses my lips gently.

"mm!~.." i moan. he starts to kiss harder. i kiss back.

"wait.." i say as i pull away. "..w-w-what are..we..doing?..heheheh.." i nervously laugh.

"..u-uh..oh im sorry Laura! didn't mean to make you uncomftable!!" he stutters as he sits up.

"no no its fine its just... unexpected.." i blush bright red. i take my phone of the bedside table. i look at the time.

"ahh! Jesus Christ!! damn it." the phone gives off a bright light, startling me.

"hahaha well done." garroth says jokingly.

i blink a couple of times once it doesn't hurt my eyes. i turn on the screen.

the time said 10:45AM. it was late. slept in i guess. i got out of bed. i put on my slipers and went to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth. i heard Zane's bedroom door creep open slowly. i took this chance to have a bit of fun hehehe.

After...

"oh hey Zane." i said. "slept in i figured?" he looked at me with a annoyed expression.

"oh ha ha!! ugh." he grabs his toothbrush and applies paste. i begin to snigger and laugh. he begins to brush his teeth and sees me giggling. i rinse my mouth and put my brush away.

"whats so funny? answer me!" he yells.

"hehehe..hehe..hehehahahah!! hahah!! oh my god!! hahah!" i begin laughing uncontrollably. i wipe away a tear of laughter.

"haha...hah i-i put your.. haha i put your toothbrush in the toilet!! aahahah!!" i laugh harder as my voice becomes pitched.

"w-what!! AAARRRRRGG!! YOU JERK!! EWWWWW!!" he yells with anger. he rinsies his mouth out continuously.

"your not the only one who can be evil you jerk! thats what you get for being mean to me. you and your cute freckles. its a shame that's the only cute thing about you. the freckles it self. hahaha!" i say as i walk out proudly.

At Night: Bedtime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i finish brushing my teeth with Garroth and we both head to bed. i get into bed on the right side. he gets in on the left. we awkwardly lay there facing away from one another. it was so weird since the morning. awkward silence was only heard.

"...Garroth..egh...look this has been going on since the morning. it's not like we have never kissed before is it now?" i say sitting up.

"of course its not its just that i feel as if your pushing me away and you don't want me to kiss you." he says.

i blush. "..mm..i don't know what to say. im kinda stuck in a position of telling the truth or lying.." i sigh.

"you can tell me the truth." he says.

"..ok..well i do enjoy kissing you..(damn that sounds so weird to say out loud..) its just too much. i mean...ok i gotta confess.." i ramble on.

"i..i do...like..you. but also have feelings for your brother.-"

"Zane!? what!?" he sits up.

"no!....Vlad...-but im not sure that if i told you you'd be upset or something. your a nice guy and i didnt wanna ruin our friendship.." i say as he lays back down.

"i mean, im kinda confused Garroth...im going to have to move from my home town..." i sigh.

"this isn't my home town...mines actually Mystreet. i used to go Phoenix Drop high for a few years 'till i was a sophomore but then i moved here." he explains.

"oh..well Garroth do you wanna agree that..we're still friends but it doesn't change if we kiss?" i spoke.

"..soo?.. friends with benafits?" he says looking to me.

"uh..kinda? but not anything like sex? just kissing and making out unless something happens and we agree." i say. he nods. we say goodnight and go sleep.