{|Trust me|}

Page 3

The school has been attacked by a massive gang of terrorists and Laura and Garroth are stuck in the middle of all of it. What will happen next? Read on and enjoy.

I look over past the edge of the wall. I look around to see where the terrorists are located. Some of them are near the bike sheds. Not good.

"Ok I have a plan. We sneak around to the back and try getting in through there. If we can't then we come back around and leg t through the loner tunnel. The short one has been locked down."

Garroth clenches my hand harder. I look to him surprised. "Is something wrong?" I ask.

"everyhings wrong! We're gonan die Laura!! And with your insane plan we're gonna get kil-" I block his mouth with my hand and tell him to shush.

"Quiet down!! They could've heard us!" I say angrily. I calm myself down and speak.

"We're going to survive. If you stick with me you'll be alright... I've done this before." I spoke quietly and calmly. He looked worried and scared. I removed my hand.

I try letting go of his hand as I turn around and attempt running towards the back of building. I stop and notice him gripping harder when I run. He doesnt move. I look to him.

"Garroth what are you doing?!" I whisper to him.

"Im just scared. I don't wanna let go. It sounds immature but sorry.." he sweats of fright. I go to him, closer. I hold his hand tighter.

"Its ok to be scared. Please trust me with this Garroth." I flush red. He nods and I smile softly. I drag his arm behind me and I start to sneak to the back of the school.

I look to him as I reach the end. I place my index finger on my lips. He nods. I curve over the edge of the wall. my eyes search the area. Clear...phew.

"Ok we're clear lets go." We start to run, still ducking low. We go to the exit door. I push it open and sneak inside. A terrorist is standing there with his back turned armed with a rifle.

Im just in luck today. A rifle my favourite weapon.

I let go of Garroths hand as we enter. I slowly close the door without making a sound. Garroth crouches by the door as I sneak up to the member.

I go up to him standing up. I cover his mouth with my hand and punch him hard in the head. A couple of hits did the trick. He falls into my arms and I lower him down.

I raid him taking his rifle and amo. I also put on his bullet proof jacket and his walkie talkie. I turn to Garroth and signal him over. He's frozen. I signal over and over again. He's scared to the bone. I sneak to him. I whisper.

I sigh. "Fine.. Garroth do you want to die. Im guessing no. So lets go get out. Only a bit lo-"

Im inturrupted by a mans footsteps. I flinch and turn around..

I lift my rifle and shoot at the man. 'BANG' 'BANG' 'BANG' 'BANG' my rifle sends bullets pericing through the mans chest and head. He falls dead to the floor.

I grab Garroths hand and yank him up. "Lets hury" he follows as we go loot the man. I give a bullet peoof jacket and one of the walkie talkies.

"Stay close to me and don't leave my side." He nods. And I hide behind the wall.